Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sports Nut

Michael’ Katsidis trainer has sounded a dire warning to Filipino great Manny Pacquiao and says HBO is already working on a superfight against the Aussie destroyer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i really want this fight to happen, i'd love to see an aussie with an actual title that they beat a worthy opponent for, GO KATSIDIS :D

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
it would be a great fight, but i don't see it happening. roach recently stated pac' next 3 fights could possibly be in 3 different weight classes. they're thinking marquez, then diaz, then hatton who would be pac's first choice to fight at 140lbs.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
If katsidas beats casa , i can see this happening, pac has to beat marquez first, then move up to 135 to make this fight happen. It should be a great fight if it happens.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Katisdias is quite a bit bigger than pac. I mean katsidas looks like a monster at 135. It would be a great fight. I'd pick pacquiao simply because im a huge fan.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I don't see Katsidis beating Casamayor and I don't see Pacquiao beating Marquez. So that fight won't happen

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
and I didn't see Bush getting re-elected in 2004, it just shows how we can all be wrong and fairly dillusional.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I agree with steve aka captain , but i also think katsidas will beat casa and pac will beat marquez and im willing to bet on that with you violent.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Pacqiauo will really put one on Katsidis. Look what Amonsot (really?) did to him. This guy is C class.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts