Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is carl. i am 14 years old and at school almost everyday i keep getting beaten by these older guys. They dont seem to care if they get in trouble over it. i weigh 133 pounds and i've tried standing up to them before but i just get beaten up even more and had my phone stolen i had to tell my parents i lost it. my parents wont't let me join up any boxing clubs because they say its too violent however i got a punching bag. Is their anything i can do to finally stand up to them and beat them up. my friends are willing to join me. i dont like fighting but these guys deserve it.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I hate to agree with Violent here, but what will stop those older guys from beating you is that if they actually get scared about getting hurt:) since if you even get one shot at them they will stop bothering since they dont really wanna get hurt even if you get hurt worse. Or go for the balls, knee to the balls! or a throat punch but thats all dangerous but is should give you some advantage.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Right when one of the pricks push you, hit him in the nose with a nice flat fist. Other than that, I'd say give them the worst feeling ever by getting your moms pepper spray, take it to school, when they come up to you and start jackin with ya spray that **** in their eyes and keep spraying. You would be able to claim self defense. Good luck.

G

·
Pepper spray is a great idea. There's nothing unfair about that. Last time I checked, beating on someone smaller than you with your friends is about the biggest pussy move ever.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
If you can't fight and there bigger than you, fukk fighting fair. Grab a bat, go up to one and beat his ass with it. Anybody jump in beat his ass as well.
Yeap get your buddies and try to catch one of theese suckers by themselves, beleive me they aint **** alone, and just stop short of killing them you have to send the message, that your not playing anymore..

I hate to agree with Violent here, but what will stop those older guys from beating you is that if they actually get scared about getting hurt:) since if you even get one shot at them they will stop bothering since they dont really wanna get hurt even if you get hurt worse. Or go for the balls, knee to the balls! or a throat punch but thats all dangerous but is should give you some advantage.
Yeah brother if it comes to another phisycal comfrontation you have to get crazy, bite off a piece of ear if you have to, trow dirt in his eyes, knife the mthrfckr if you have to...

Right when one of the pricks push you, hit him in the nose with a nice flat fist. Other than that, I'd say give them the worst feeling ever by getting your moms pepper spray, take it to school, when they come up to you and start jackin with ya spray that **** in their eyes and keep spraying. You would be able to claim self defense. Good luck.
yeap the pepper is the start, then when they're blind go to work, you have to do something to hurt them ,with no mercy, they have'nt shown you any have they.

Get one of these cunts on there own, get a bat and knock the bollox out of them.
that's the ticket.

Pepper spray is a great idea. There's nothing unfair about that. Last time I checked, beating on someone smaller than you with your friends is about the biggest pussy move ever.
long time ago I had the same problem with these two brothers and their cousin,every day they took my lunch money ,I got fed up so I waited for one of them alone one day and fouhgt the suker like my life depended on it, the next day he wanted some pay back and was wainting for me with the other two near some rail road tracks on the way home, I saw them too late and panicked and began running ,but they were gaining up on me out of desparation I looked down a pick up a rock I turn around and threw it at them with every thing I had, the rock caught one of them flush in the face just below his eye,it opened up a horrible gash, he started bleeding and screaming like a little bitch and the other two just froze there not knowing what to do I just stood there and they ran the other way cause by then I had about three more rocks in my hand , the next day the kid show up at school with the police and his mom they brought me into the office and after I explain everything they got trown out of school, the office knew about them and they alo had had enough..

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
hi my name is carl. i am 14 years old and at school almost everyday i keep getting beaten by these older guys. They dont seem to care if they get in trouble over it. i weigh 133 pounds and i've tried standing up to them before but i just get beaten up even more and had my phone stolen i had to tell my parents i lost it. my parents wont't let me join up any boxing clubs because they say its too violent however i got a punching bag. Is their anything i can do to finally stand up to them and beat them up. my friends are willing to join me. i dont like fighting but these guys deserve it.
If you can't fight and there bigger than you, fukk fighting fair. Grab a bat, go up to one and beat his ass with it. Anybody jump in beat his ass as well.
That about sums it up. Seeing how your only 14 you can probabley get away with this assault/self defense. Try not to kill anyone but make sure they don't fukk with you anymore. Get a light aluminum bat.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
One thing thoug, if you do something drastic, from that point on allways have some body to watch your back, cause cowards may want payback or they may never return, this will change you for ever but it will be for the better...as long as you don't become like them....

G

·
One of those mini baseball bats about 1.5 foot would be ideal. It's harder to get a hold of and the last thing you want is for them to take it off you and turn the beating around on you.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
One of those mini baseball bats about 1.5 foot would be ideal. It's harder to get a hold of and the last thing you want is for them to take it off you and turn the beating around on you.
:laugh:That would surely add injuries to the insult and humiliation, maybe he should wear his football pads just in case.:laugh:

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
First off I just want to say violence only begets more violence. I don't know where you all are from but if I took an aluminum bat and started to beat someone down with it...his homeboys are coming at me with a gun...today is a different day. Even youngbloods have guns but all depends on where you're from. Once weapons are involved then they'll start bringing weapons such as knives or brass knuckle type of weapons. I agree...what most of you all are saying because everyone has been bullied. I put a one hitter quitter on mine :laugh:

I don't condone violence but this is self-defense. So these guys are right...they talk down on you...you ignore them. They put their hands on you...you put them in the cemetary. Don't take that quote literally :laugh:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Just look after yourself any way you can man. Be careful with using bats though because things can get heavy pretty quick. You escalate it to bats and they could end up taking it one step further and start usings knives, guns etc. Make sure you know who your dealing with because believe me things could get pretty nasty if those guys are big shots around town or anything.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Dude, I'm the same (get bullied quite a bit). It's seems that you get bullied a tad worse though :laugh::laugh:. Seriously, get ya friends with ya and have a rumble :laugh::laugh:. Because you're 14, you will get away with a lot more.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
LMAO at all the advice.

Carl you should tell your parents man. If these guys took your phone then they could get expelled from school and you'll be alright. But they might wait for you after school so you'll still have to fight. It would be easier if you had a lot of friends willing to fight. Bullies don't like when their victims fight back so they'll stop eventually. It might take days, weeks, months but they will. If you fight alone then jump on one of theses dudes and beat the **** out of him until he doesn't move and don't pay attention to his friends even if they're hitting you. If you can't beat them all then pick one and fukk him up good.
DO NOT use weapons man.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Get all of your buddies and wait outside a door for one of them and clock him as hard as you can right in the nose. Make sure your buddies really will do it too. If/when he's on the ground, don't stop. Kick him in the stomach for a bit too. When he's beaten, do it to the next one.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts