Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
those are some good odds on Kelly. I may drop $400 on him, that will pay for my fight t-shirt.:laugh: j/k

seriously though, I may throw some down on the under and root like hell he destroys him. that sounds like a fun time.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Under 6.5 rounds and over 6.5 rounds. Basically, if the fight ends before 1.30 mark in the 7th round, you win on the under. After that, the over wins.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I got -135 odds. the cutoff was 6.5

just to make sure, that mean the 1:30 mark of the 7th round, like Leedslad stated correct?

my twin brother will be there with me for the fight, and once I told him my bet he threw $250 on it as well. he got the same odds. man I jope kelly jumps on this guy.

shane, you still putting down that $300?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Whoever clicked "settle bets" only clicked Pavlik win and din't click on the under. I have no idea who did it. You WILL get your points Tom. You have my word on that.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah whoever (not me) settled the bets only clicked on Pavlik and not both Pavlik and the Under. I'll send everyone their points.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Send me a PM with the amount you are owed. I'll just send it over from my points man.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts