Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i thought the odds would have been tighter than they are with taylor scoring the knockdown and all last time out.

i guess i'll be taking pavlik and the under aswell.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't want to have to pay for this fight again, and I think it is bullshat that this one is $50. All PPV's shouldn't come with a fixed price of $50. There should be some that are like $25 or so. Or hell, how about having more fights for free. The money isn't that big of a deal to me, but it keeps a lot of people who are on the fense with boxing away.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm going with Pavilik on the win and on the under. Taylor is not that good of a fighter.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Pavlik win

·
Registered
349 Posts
Leeds ..I agree I would say 70-30 Right off the bat.. Cause Taylor CAN win I dont see it happening unless Pavlik Makes a mistake .. I am a fan of Pavlik I dont see him losing as long as he stays smart.. Anyone Want to Bet ?? thanks to Prettyboy I have some points to play with .. I am looking to Take Pavlik .. nothing crazy .. Maybe a couple thousand points.. if not I will just bet on the line ..

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
I think I'm going to take Taylor on this one. For some reason I just have a feeling he's going to pull out the win. I think we'll see more side to side movement and less walking straight backwards. We know he has the power to finish Pavlik, and I think he'll be in better shape this time around with the additional weight.

Its hard to root against either one of these guys though as they are both gentleman and good guys in their communities.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Taylor starts out looking good, but reverts back to his old self in the middle rounds before getting stopped in 8. Not 6 anymore. I decided on 8.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts