Who Wins???

• Kelly Pavlik

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kelly Pavlik vs Marvelous Marvin Hagler For The Undisputed Middle Weight Chapionship of the World. 15 Rounds Taking place At Madison Square Garden

Who Wins and How???

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hagler mid-round stoppage. He's on a different level to Pavlik.
Those are my thoughts to. But im gonna announce the fights and then the winners after the board votes.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hagler takes the early lead Punishing Pavlik with a predictied early ko. Can Kelly come back???

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Hagler probably had one of the hardest chins in history, he could take a punch. He had quicker hands than Pavlik, also great power and tremendous ability with his right hand. Hagler by a landslide decision or KO

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hagler to wear him down by round 10 and then inevitable knockout, fight outcome would probably be in a similar vein as the Mugabi fight. Haglers boxing ability is often overlooked and under appreciated. Dont forget that hagler was one of those very rare great fighters that could outslug the boxers and outbox the sluggers.

Badger in Asia

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Hagler KO 7. He completely overwhelms Pavlik and eats all Pavlik can dish out. Street fight, Hagler still by KO. Maybe about 45 seconds in.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I'd have to go with Hagler, but that's not say that Kelly down the road doesn't change my mind. Remember, Bob Arum says Pavlik > Hagler. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts