Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Kenny Egan just won Irelands second medal

988 views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  Kozie 
G
#1 ·
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I should start a thread how good is Irish boxing, cos if my memory is right weve won more medals in boxing this olympics than both the americans and the Brits

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:cheeky4::thumbsup::D

G
#3 · (Edited)
the irony is one we fukked you lot out of our country we really have come into our own. Wayne Mccullough, Michael Carruth, Beating youse at Landsdown till you started a riot as usual, beating youse at rugby regularly now. :laugh:

I suppose though, were just not as good at hyping our athletes up as great (Amir Khan, half the english football team) but in reality they are average.

we have two fighters 1 fight away from the same medal as the "great" amir khan got.

G
#8 · (Edited)
2 bronze and a silver. how many boxing medals did Britain and USA get? And Kenny Egan was robbed for the Gold.that is undeniable

Only Man in boxing hyping Andy Lee is Manny Steward. NOT ONE BOXING FAN IN IRELAND WOULD SAY OTHERWISE
haha no reply!
See reply above, wasnt on here in a while. calm yourself

Because you don't have many great athletes to hype up. LOL! :laugh::laugh:
HAHAHA:rolleyes: Well since we were oppressed by britain for 800 years, and only have a small poppulation due to famine and mass emmigration over the last 150 years,poor economy baring the last 10 years and a country that only gained its independence the last 90 or so years and the majority of sports people in Ireland either playing Football, GAA or Hurling and rugby its hardly suprising is it?

But genius,if you wanna talk about a sport we have good sportsmen in, what score was it the last time Ireland played England in football? We were winning 1 nil and you shower of cunts rioted and ripped up the stadium, suprising? no.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.