Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Thats a good interview there Lance! Its good that the hand excuses are out of the window, now lets just get to the fight.
Yes lets please get to Saturday so we can see Kessler ko Calz

haha i wont argue with ya who , man im tired all calling you who, whats your name dawg, anywayz, anything can happen in this fight. Im not even attempting to make a case for either fighter. IM jus thoping for a great performance by both.

prettyboywho said:
Dont look like hes hurt to me. Calzaghe playing the veteren mind games.
It wasnt Calzaghe who started those rumours about the hand injury, it was the press. As Calzaghe said "Hows Kessler supposed to know what im gonna do next, when i dont even know myself?".. Calzaghe fights on instinct, and is very awkward and adaptable. Expect him to win this fight clearly once he adapts to Kessler's style.

Calzaghe's father and trainer predicts a Calzaghe KO win inside 6 rounds... :laugh:

TysonJones said:
haha i wont argue with ya who , man im tired all calling you who, whats your name dawg, anywayz, anything can happen in this fight. Im not even attempting to make a case for either fighter. I'm just hoping for a great performance by both.
my sentiments exactly :thumbsup:

TysonJones said:
haha i wont argue with ya who , man im tired all calling you who, whats your name dawg, anywayz, anything can happen in this fight. Im not even attempting to make a case for either fighter. IM jus thoping for a great performance by both.
At least I know who people are talking to when they say Who:laugh:. My name is Ron. And I feel the same way. I just want to see a great fight. Something to remember.

I have totall respect for both joe and kessler. Neither of them are dodging each other which is great for the sport. I know Kessler wants this just as much as joe and will put up a hell of a fight. Although i see joe winning. I wouldnt be shocked if kessler won because he is a very good fighter. But 100% behind joe. If kessler wins im a fan. If joe wins he has definently secured a legacy.

LeedsLad said:
It wasnt Calzaghe who started those rumours about the hand injury, it was the press. As Calzaghe said "Hows Kessler supposed to know what im gonna do next, when i dont even know myself?".. Calzaghe fights on instinct, and is very awkward and adaptable. Expect him to win this fight clearly once he adapts to Kessler's style.

Calzaghe's father and trainer predicts a Calzaghe KO win inside 6 rounds... :laugh:
Well Calzaghes father needs to go seek help if he really thinks that. :laugh:

Tomasz79 said:
It`s really that good? Earlier you said it`s the best fight in a short history of this weight - what was best match up in this weight SO FAR?
let's see what transpires saturday first fellas. there has been some really good fights @168lbs.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.