Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite offers to hold the bout in a neutral location and significant offers from both HBO and Showtime for the television rights to the bout, handlers of Mikkel Kessler have walked away from a lucrative showdown with the feared ‘Pantera’, Edison Miranda. “Viking Warrior?” asked Miranda, referring to the former super middleweight champion’s nickname. “Kessler should turn his horned helmet in after disgracing such a tribe of true fighters. He talks like a fighter, has tattoos like he’s a tough guy, but when it comes down to being a real fighter, he’s not even worthy of carrying my gloves.”

I wanted to see this. Is kessler ever going to fight again?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Pale is still hopefull of making a fight with Winky, i guess thats why he did not accept this.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Kessler should have took this fight, he would beat Miranda easily and if he could do it quicker than Pavlik it would make quite a statement. Im guessing its Palle though, most people blamed Warren for the difficulty in making Kessler-Calzaghe but Palle is just as bad.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Taylor wont fight at 160 again either, his future lies at 168 - 175.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Despite offers to hold the bout in a neutral location and significant offers from both HBO and Showtime for the television rights to the bout, handlers of Mikkel Kessler have walked away from a lucrative showdown with the feared ‘Pantera’, Edison Miranda. “Viking Warrior?” asked Miranda, referring to the former super middleweight champion’s nickname. “Kessler should turn his horned helmet in after disgracing such a tribe of true fighters. He talks like a fighter, has tattoos like he’s a tough guy, but when it comes down to being a real fighter, he’s not even worthy of carrying my gloves.”

I wanted to see this. Is kessler ever going to fight again?
STFU, Miranda. I can't stand that retard. Kessler would put that gorilla to sleep.
Im disappointed, miranda would put up a better fight than winky imo.
I couldn't disagree more. Winky is levels better than Gorilla Miranda.
yeah? i haven't been making my usual rounds on boxing sites because of work. i wouldn't mind seeing that fight, but a fight miranda wouldn't be bad. i'd actually prefer the miranda fight myself.
I've heard nothing about Kessler-Winky. Nothing.
wink vs miranda is quite interesting.
Easy fight for Winky.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts