Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Kessler rejects Miranda clash!

2K views 59 replies 15 participants last post by  BALISTIK 
#1 ·
Despite offers to hold the bout in a neutral location and significant offers from both HBO and Showtime for the television rights to the bout, handlers of Mikkel Kessler have walked away from a lucrative showdown with the feared ‘Pantera’, Edison Miranda. “Viking Warrior?” asked Miranda, referring to the former super middleweight champion’s nickname. “Kessler should turn his horned helmet in after disgracing such a tribe of true fighters. He talks like a fighter, has tattoos like he’s a tough guy, but when it comes down to being a real fighter, he’s not even worthy of carrying my gloves.”

I wanted to see this. Is kessler ever going to fight again?

#9 ·
Kessler should have took this fight, he would beat Miranda easily and if he could do it quicker than Pavlik it would make quite a statement. Im guessing its Palle though, most people blamed Warren for the difficulty in making Kessler-Calzaghe but Palle is just as bad.

#20 ·
STFU, Miranda. I can't stand that retard. Kessler would put that gorilla to sleep.
Im disappointed, miranda would put up a better fight than winky imo.
I couldn't disagree more. Winky is levels better than Gorilla Miranda.
yeah? i haven't been making my usual rounds on boxing sites because of work. i wouldn't mind seeing that fight, but a fight miranda wouldn't be bad. i'd actually prefer the miranda fight myself.
I've heard nothing about Kessler-Winky. Nothing.
wink vs miranda is quite interesting.
Easy fight for Winky.

#35 ·
STFU, Miranda. I can't stand that retard. Kessler would put that gorilla to sleep.

I couldn't disagree more. Winky is levels better than Gorilla Miranda.

I've heard nothing about Kessler-Winky. Nothing.

Easy fight for Winky.
Miranda has that bombshell punch Palle aint gonna risk Kessler against him another loss and Kessler is history anyway. He needs to fight soon longer he's out the harder its gonna be

#21 · (Edited)
Really dissapointed in Kessler tbh, as much as i like the guy he seems to have lost his confidence after the Calzaghe fight and i really dont understand why i mean was there any shame in is performance? no!

The fight against Miranda wouldave been perfect for Kessler a guy who he could just outbox and knockout late and ofc earn some money and popularity since Miranda is a famous fighter and a win over him would only do good things for Kessler especially in the states.

Either Kessler is close to landing some other big fight or he wants to fight some nobody to get back on track(hope thats not the case).

If the fight happens Kessler will win via 9th rd KO.

Ps : omg i have 1k posts now :O did not notice :D

#22 ·
Really dissapointed in Kessler tbh, as much as i like the guy he seems to have lost his confidence after the Calzaghe fight and i really dont understand why i mean was there any shame in is performance? no!

The fight against Miranda wouldave been perfect for Kessler a guy who he could just outbox and knockout late and ofc earn some money and popularity since Miranda is a famous fighter and a win over him would only do good things for Kessler especially in the states.

Either Kessler is close to landing some other big fight or he wants to fight some nobody to get back on track(hope thats not the case).

If the fight happens Kessler will win via 9th rd KO.

Ps : omg i have 1k posts now :O did not notice :D
welcome to the 1000k club! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.