Discussion Starter #1
Carl Johanson vs Kevin Mitchell - 3/8/08 - Setanta Sports - Showtime

12 rounds, for Johanneson's British junior lightweight title

The Dome, London

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im looking forward to this one as much as the main event, i guess this will be americas first glimpse of Kevin Mitchell.

This kids got it !!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol man, you know what i just realised this is on the undercard of Haye/Macca:laugh:

I agree Tommy, this is gonna be one hell of a tear-up, both guys love to mix it up. I think Mitchell will win in the middle rounds, but im pulling for Johanesson cause hes from Leeds too.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol man, you know what i just realised this is on the undercard of Haye/Macca:laugh:

I agree Tommy, this is gonna be one hell of a tear-up, both guys love to mix it up. I think Mitchell will win in the middle rounds, but im pulling for Johanesson cause hes from Leeds too.

A tear up it will be, Carl has folded under pressure in the past thgough so i see a mid-way stoppage like yourself Tom.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yep, his punch resistance in suspect too. Hes a good domestic fighter but hes proved he cant mixed it at European. Its a shame cause i saw him out in Leeds once and hes a real nice bloke.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, his punch resistance in suspect too. Hes a good domestic fighter but hes proved he cant mixed it at European. Its a shame cause i saw him out in Leeds once and hes a real nice bloke.
I think he could claim a european title one day, i just think the first round KO was in his mind when he fought for it against Kirakosyan the second time.

That would be his highest level though.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts