Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
i'm not sure if they stream it on the net, but this is the offical channel in the uk for the fight. they usually put everything on it like their soaps, comedies, news, sports...

http://www.itv.com/ go on it and click itv 1 on the right side.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
i'm not sure if they stream it on the net, but this is the offical channel in the uk for the fight. they usually put everything on it like their soaps, comedies, news, sports...

http://www.itv.com/ go on it and click itv 1 on the right side.
Click on sport, then underneath the Holland-Russia stream is the weigh in. It's in the "watch now" section. Not sure if you have to be in UK or not to watch it :dunno:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The link I posted is showing the game, and they just said the fight will start after the game ends.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Left hook from Gomez floors Khan. Great fight. Khan fought back well, but he'd get smashed by any of the top guys.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Kahn threw about a 20 punch combo in the fourth round and gomez came back with one body shot that hurt kahn for the rest of the round, kahn still won round though.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Kahn knocked gomez down in round 5 and then about 30 seconds later the ref jumped in and stopped it, Kahn looked great besides the knockdown. It wasnt anything to worry about though since gomez is a huge puncher. Kahns best performance

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Khan TKO5. Khan, I'm afraid, won't ever reach the elite level. Pacquiao, Casa, JMM all smash Khan.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I didnt like the stoppage either but it was ok, better than some. gomez seemed to recover good though. Kahn looked great, but we have to remember his level of opposition, however some will argue that gomez is a good step up. no he's not.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It was an expected UK stoppage. That's why I picked TKO4. I knew the ref would be a Warren ref. No biggie.

Kessler TKO 12. Sartison wasn't bad.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts