Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a WBO lightweight eliminator, unbeaten Amir Khan (17-0, 13 Kos) scored a seventh round stoppage of Martin Kristjansen (19-2-3, 5 KOs) on Saturday night at tghe Bolton Arena in Bolton, England. Khan floored Kristjansen three times in the seventh

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
In a WBO lightweight eliminator, unbeaten Amir Khan (17-0, 13 Kos) scored a seventh round stoppage of Martin Kristjansen (19-2-3, 5 KOs) on Saturday night at tghe Bolton Arena in Bolton, England. Khan floored Kristjansen three times in the seventh
WTG Amir Khan. This kid is on the way to the top

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He looked awesome tonight C.J, he won every round breaking the guy down before the stoppage.

He'll fight again in June then it'll be Casamayor or Nate after that.

·
8,579 Posts
He looked awesome tonight C.J, he won every round breaking the guy down before the stoppage.

He'll fight again in June then it'll be Casamayor or Nate after that.
I wish him all the best he seems like a nice kid as well as a good prospect

·
8,579 Posts
He beat another guy with no power. When is he going to face a puncher?
He faced some pretty hard punchers in the amateurs and came through ok. I hope he does well

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I think he should fight Katsidis next. that is a great test for him. Winner gets a title shot.

·
8,579 Posts
I think he should fight Katsidis next. that is a great test for him. Winner gets a title shot.
Hey when am I gonna get my title belt for whupping Lance after he quit on me??? :cheeky4::cheeky4:

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I don't think anybody quit, CJ. I think the admin decided it was stupid or something and pulled it. But they do owe me my 10k from the betting. Someone better get on that soon.

BTW, you weren't winning.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I give Con little to no chance against Casamayor or Campbell. I would pick him over David Diaz

·
8,579 Posts
I don't think anybody quit, CJ. I think the admin decided it was stupid or something and pulled it. But they do owe me my 10k from the betting. Someone better get on that soon.

The Admin probably pulled it coz of your Cortez style biased officiating. I even gave him 2 standing 8 counts
BTW Lance never did admit what him and him wife did for the unused 29 mins did he lol:cheeky4::cheeky4:

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
How do you work with retards when you are one? You aren't teaching them, CJ, you are just associating with your own people.

Seriously, your insults are tired and dull. Our insults are fresh and exciting!

·
8,579 Posts
How do you work with retards when you are one? You aren't teaching them, CJ, you are just associating with your own people.

I gave you credit for having a little intelligence and thought that you were taking this stuff as lightly as I was but I guess I was wrong . Youre as childish as Shane and Lance Neither of you posess the intelligence to insult anyone do ya :cheeky4:
The kids I worked with had more courage in their little pinky fingers than you clowns that try to insult them have in your whole bodies youre pathetic

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
I wish him all the best he seems like a nice kid as well as a good prospect
He's a very nice guy I spoke and had had a photo wiv him in Vegas last year when we were out there for the Oscar Floyd fight. He had alot of time for me and two mates.

Well done to him for tonight but it was against a poor fighter imo.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I gave you credit for having a little intelligence and thought that you were taking this stuff as lightly as I was but I guess I was wrong . Youre as childish as Shane and Lance Neither of you posess the intelligence to insult anyone do ya :cheeky4:
The kids I worked with had more courage in their little pinky fingers than you clowns that try to insult them have in your whole bodies youre pathetic
I talked smack to a half dozen marines so you are right on one wrong on the other. I have tons of guts but the intelligence is lacking.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
IMO this kid is the biggest prospect in boxing with Gamboa, he is gonna do great things in the future the only question mark is his chin and well find out soon if thats gonna be his problem.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
IMO this kid is the biggest prospect in boxing with Gamboa, he is gonna do great things in the future the only question mark is his chin and well find out soon if thats gonna be his problem.

That's why I want him to fight katsidis.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

I pulled it. It was stupid for the most part and made this place look like an amateur forum to outsiders having two members "fighting."
The Admin probably pulled it coz of your Cortez style biased officiating. I even gave him 2 standing 8 counts
BTW Lance never did admit what him and him wife did for the unused 29 mins did he lol:cheeky4::cheeky4:
No, I pulled it because I was embarassed for you.

I can tell you've come around to seeing ceejay the same way the rest of us honest members do.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good win for Khan. TKO7 was my pick. He looked pretty damn good in my opinion. I think he could beat Katsidis because he sucks. He could beat David Diaz because he sucks as well. He should fight one of them. Juan Diaz, Casamayor, and Campbell all rape him.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts