Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know what your going to say, KIMBO SLICE IS A BUM AND HE SUCKS AND HE'S IN MMA NOT BOXING.
I don't care about that, I would just love to see this fight. I know Tyson would destroy him first round, but I think this would just be a really great fight due to the large hype about kimbo and everybody wanting to see kimbo fight other well known fighters that are way out of his league :)

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Tyson KO by 0:12 in the first round. 1 second for them to get to center ring, 1 second for Kimbo to hit the mat, and 10 for the ref to count him out.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
No doubt in my mind would Tyson win.

But Kimbo does not belong in MMA. All he is good at is the stand up game. He should come into boxing. What the fukk is he thinking... seriously.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Kimbo could definatley make more money over here. He sucks at MMA. If he comes over here, I want to see him get some PPVs in with the Klitsko bros, Valuev, and Holyfeild. Maybe Tyson and Lewis will come out to get some in. LOL.

·
Registered
12 Posts
please

Kimbo would get the cowboy sh_t kick out of him. Mike in his prime made a fortune knocking guys like him out. Kimbo is sloopy , wild and keeps his chin up too high Mike would jab his way in, work inside(BODY, HEAD) and finish his ass. Now if it's street fighting I don't know but in the ring he would kiss the canvas.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
If you've seen Kimbo fight in his street fights, you'll know that every part of that argument is blasphemy. The "new" Tyson???? Tyson now is not......new....

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
If you've seen Kimbo fight in his street fights, you'll know that every part of that argument is blasphemy. The "new" Tyson???? Tyson now is not......new....
He meant the fat, old, and lazy Tyson. He said that Kimbo would be destroyed by any Tyson.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Damn, is Tyson pushing 300 now? He lookes BEEFY as hell!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Bad news about Tyson...

The thing is, whenever he fights now... it's considered a novelty. An "exhibition bout". This is true of anyone considered passed his prime or "retired".

Yet Holyfield is a legit boxer? Not fair.

:facepalm:

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
The thing is, whenever he fights now... it's considered a novelty. An "exhibition bout". This is true of anyone considered passed his prime or "retired".

Yet Holyfield is a legit boxer? Not fair.

:facepalm:
Holyfield is still in shape...

And he just easily out boxed Valuev and is now unofficially a 5 time World Heavyweight Champion.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts