Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This should be a darn good fight. Kirkland has the reputation as a banger and I saw Eromosele Albert fight in Philadelphia Ms when he beat Dorian Beaupirrere.. The Bad Boy ( Albert) can fight he gutted that one out despite a badly cut eye.
Dont miss this one:thumbsup:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I got Kirkland stops him as well. But I wouldn't be surprise if Kirkland finds himself in a bit of trouble. I wonder about his chin

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Kirkland is a fighter i will be seeing for the first time this week. Ive heard good things about him.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kirkland is a fighter i will be seeing for the first time this week. Ive heard good things about him.
I've never seen kirkland fight but i was impressed with albert a couple of yrs ago fought for 7 rounds with a bad cut i was surprised they didnt stop the fight it should be a decent fight

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I've never seen kirkland fight but i was impressed with albert a couple of yrs ago fought for 7 rounds with a bad cut i was surprised they didnt stop the fight it should be a decent fight
You've never seen him fight yet you make a thread telling us how this is going to be a great fight haha. Funny, nothing against you at all, just funny. Kirkland knocks this guy out.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I agree Victor! Where've you been dude? Long time no see. Welcome back.
Name change right? :laugh:

Thanks, ive been busy and had very little time for the internet.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Dont you like Mayweather now? I dont realy blame you. :cool:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm looking forward to this card. I really want see Alfredo Angulo fight. I like what I see from him so far

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I'm looking forward to this card. I really want see Alfredo Angulo fight. I like what I see from him so far
Angulo has looked good in his Show Box fights. I'm interested in seeing his fight with Richard Gutierrez. Should be a real good test for him

1 - 20 of 20 Posts