Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
He's going to win alright. The guy's tough.

The KO is coming.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Good performance by Kunta Kinte tonight against the much bigger fighter. Kunta does the damage at 154 against any title holder!

Vera deserves props guys, give them out. :thumbsup:

He's a tough SOB!!!

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
there's tough and there's as lewis said it, caveman style

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
sob as in loser right? maybe the us has another meaning.
Im puazled with that one...Im sure Balistik feels it was a racist comment. It wasn't, im not racist and deplore people who are!

Balistik, Kirkland has a great nickname...Its out of a great movie. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Kunta Kinte is an insult man to African Americans here in America, because the guy was a slave. But I know you had no ill intentions. I would just suggest not to use that name though.

P.S. I don't think a black man would ever use that as a nickname LOL

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
Im puazled with that one...Im sure Balistik feels it was a racist comment. It wasn't, im not racist and deplore people who are!

Balistik, Kirkland has a great nickname...Its out of a great movie. :thumbsup:
First off...there isn't any way on God's Green earth that a black man will have a nickname Kunta Kinte...0 chance. It is racist, I don't know if you are but the term is racist. Kunta Kinte was a black slave if you didn't know...and even though its a great movie...you don't call people that...especially if they're black.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I dont really give two fukks that Americans find that offensive and i wont stop calling him it. You guys are way to sensative about racism where its not really an issue where i come from. I'll let you guys know though (someone PM'd me and told me what some may view that as) that it wasn't a racist comment....Nuff said!

Back to the fight...Anyone think Kunta is nailing Ann Wolff? :D She's a freaking beat. :cheeky4:

Edit: Intellect, i just noticed your post...I own Roots on DVD and its fantastic viewing. I was rooting for you guys in that one. :thumbsup:

I can call him Toby if you guys preffer that. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
For those who didn't get my meaning, Kirklands nickname is Mandinka warrior. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts

Balistik, Kirkland has a great nickname...Its out of a great movie.
Kirkland's nickname is the mandingo warrior. Not mandika.

I dont really give two fukks that Americans find that offensive and i wont stop calling him it. You guys are way to sensative about racism where its not really an issue where i come from. I'll let you guys know though (someone PM'd me and told me what some may view that as) that it wasn't a racist comment....Nuff said!

Back to the fight...Anyone think Kunta is nailing Ann Wolff? :D She's a freaking beat. :cheeky4:

Edit: Intellect, i just noticed your post...I own Roots on DVD and its fantastic viewing. I was rooting for you guys in that one. :thumbsup:

I can call him Toby if you guys preffer that. :laugh:
Wether you give two fukks or not you better not say that again in this forum.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Kirkland's nickname is the mandingo warrior. Not mandika.

Wether you give two fukks or not you better not say that again in this forum.
Or what? :laugh:

O, i mispelled...Its the same but different. LOL!

I call him Kunta...you dont like that? Its on you....

Kunta is one of my favorite fighters ATM.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.