Section
Row
Seats
Description
G
6 - 5
Price Level 2
RINGSIDE SEATING

I can get these tickets for $300. Airfare would be free, but I would have to pay to stay there. Just a thought. Opinions?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never been to a fight at MSG before. I think this one might be a bad ass trip. I'm going to look more in to it now.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Heavyweight unification, id be there anyway.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i would go if i had time i actually think it will be a fight worth going...i really want to see how Ibragimov is going to pull this off...he has fast hands and being left handed gives him a competitive advantage...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I think your going to be in for a boring night shane. I would wait and go see cotto/margy if and when they fight at MSG.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
You think it'll be a good fight? Hey Apple, just curious. Why /// marks in your post. No problem just a bit curious:thumbsup:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I can\'t wait. That\'s going to be a blast. All I know is I ain\'t driving.
The hell you ain't. Fukk that. I drove to Marquez-Vazquez 1. And I drove to Vegas for Hopkins-Wright. All you done is drive to Vargas-Mayorga. And that was like 15 minutes away from my house. That don't count. You driving.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Alright. Alright. I\'ll get my little brother to drive. He\'s going with us. We\'ll go in his Escalade. It\'ll be more room

And TJ I don\'t know. Only happens when I use my laptop

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Alright. Alright. I\'ll get my little brother to drive. He\'s going with us. We\'ll go in his Escalade. It\'ll be more room

And TJ I don\'t know. Only happens when I use my laptop
That'll work. I just want to be able to get fukk'ed up going up and fukk'ed up coming back. I ain't try to worry about no driving. And my girl staying home

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
I would go a great place to see a fight. I love MSG the seats are ok. for the money I would rather be in the first upper tier so you get a better angle at the ring instead of dead on probably have to be on your feet the whole time. Oh that should be ok Ibragamov will be off of his inside 4 LOL

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Section
Row
Seats
Description
G
6 - 5
Price Level 2
RINGSIDE SEATING

I can get these tickets for $300. Airfare would be free, but I would have to pay to stay there. Just a thought. Opinions?

Hey Man I was thinking about going to that fight also.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Come to California in March and join me and Rotten Apple for Rafael Marquez-Israel Vazquez 3. It'll be a better fight
I thought about it man. I just don't know if I can justify paying for it, and I can't get my hook up in Cali. Vegas, NY, and Texas I'm good to go though.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts