Section
Row
Seats
Description
G
6 - 5
Price Level 2
RINGSIDE SEATING

I can get these tickets for $300. Airfare would be free, but I would have to pay to stay there. Just a thought. Opinions?

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I can\'t wait. That\'s going to be a blast. All I know is I ain\'t driving.
The hell you ain't. Fukk that. I drove to Marquez-Vazquez 1. And I drove to Vegas for Hopkins-Wright. All you done is drive to Vargas-Mayorga. And that was like 15 minutes away from my house. That don't count. You driving.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Alright. Alright. I\'ll get my little brother to drive. He\'s going with us. We\'ll go in his Escalade. It\'ll be more room

And TJ I don\'t know. Only happens when I use my laptop
That'll work. I just want to be able to get fukk'ed up going up and fukk'ed up coming back. I ain't try to worry about no driving. And my girl staying home

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
I would go a great place to see a fight. I love MSG the seats are ok. for the money I would rather be in the first upper tier so you get a better angle at the ring instead of dead on probably have to be on your feet the whole time. Oh that should be ok Ibragamov will be off of his inside 4 LOL

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Section
Row
Seats
Description
G
6 - 5
Price Level 2
RINGSIDE SEATING

I can get these tickets for $300. Airfare would be free, but I would have to pay to stay there. Just a thought. Opinions?

Hey Man I was thinking about going to that fight also.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.