Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just two days before his highly anticipated world heavyweight title unification bout on Saturday against WBO champion Sultan Ibragimov at New York’s Madison Square Garden, IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko will take a break from his busy pre-fight schedule this Thursday, February 21st to appear on the hit NBC show Late Night with Conan O’Brien. Late Night with Conan O’Brien airs weeknights on NBC at 12:35am / 11:35 central. Joining Klitschko on the show will be legendary journalist Barbara Walters and musical guest Black Mountain. Klitschko vs Ibragimov, a 12 round heavyweight title unification bout, headlines a historic night of boxing presented by K2 Promotions and Seminole Warriors Boxing and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
You little nut, you beat me to it lol. I'll definently be watching, I have to work tommorrow and I hate to stay up that late but what the hell. I remember when we went to alaska 2 years ago, jay leno came on at 7 pm there, it was fantastic lol.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No. I forgot somewhere between leaving the library and getting home. I started watching the Wire on HBO and ended up watching 6 episodes last night on On-Demand. Show is amazing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts