Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wladimir Klitschko said he wud liek to fight David Haye sometime after his next bout....im curiosu as to who u guys think would win this huge fight?

I'd go with David Haye by a brutal KO 8th rd.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I'll be taking Klitschko as well. somehere mid round. I just don't like how low Haye keeps his hands, I think Klitschko would take advantage of that.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i thought of that...it'd be real interesting to see if klitschko takes advantage of the hands low...but Haye is quick and has dynamite...im sure it would be good

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I think it would be great for the Heavyweights to have a guy like Haye as champion. However at this point in time, i see Klitschko taking Haye out fairly early. He needs a few fights at HW first.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
No contest. Klitchko wins

·
Registered
707 Posts
klitschko for sure. Haye needs a few fights to get used to the size and power of the big guys. Brock would be a good guy for him not a huge guy but a skilled guy with good power and good name.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Wlad inside 4 rounds. Haye def needs some warmup fights and get used to the hw division. In the futur it might be closer but right now its no contest.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea it'd be a good fight...depending on which guy shows up with his A game. i'd liek to see david haye start off with someone like Rahman or Lyakovich

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Haye isn't ready. He took shots from the garbage can Enzo. Klitschko would stop him as soon as he let his first right hand go. Unfortunately that may be round 9.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The heavyweight division at present is crammed with a bunch of the most unskilled big guys boxing has ever seen.

Haye has some skill, a bit of guile and actually looks like he goes into a boxing ring "with a plan", so as long as he builds up correctly, carries sufficient power and doesn't get to cocky, he has a great chance of cleaning up the heavyweight division.

Klitschko has shown that when a boxer with fast and accurate hand "goes after him", such as Corey Sanders he can't live in a boxing ring, so that said Haye by earlier KO

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Wlad got caught by Sanders, Sanders wasnt close to Wlads lvl when he knocked him out and after since then Wlads only got better.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wlad got caught by Sanders, Sanders wasnt close to Wlads lvl when he knocked him out and after since then Wlads only got better.

lol.... what are you talking about Brutus, are you trying to defend Klitschko after what Sanders/Brewster/peter did to him???

Klitschko is a painfully horrible boxer to watch.

Like I said everytime Klitschko fights a average/decent boxer with fast accurate hands he gets knocked out badly.... FACT.

Is Manny Steward still training this guy? LOL, if he is he is wasting his time with this guy if he thinks he is going to create a LENNOX LEWIS 2.0

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.