Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
That sounds good to me. I doubt it'll happen that early but I can definently see it if he lands some clean shots early.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I just watched peters vs klitscko today and it was a pretty decent heavyweight fight. I was surprised at how many straight rights peter took flush with no problem but had a hard time taking mcclines shots. Its weird.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just watched peters vs klitscko today and it was a pretty decent heavyweight fight. I was surprised at how many straight rights peter took flush with no problem but had a hard time taking mcclines shots. Its weird.
yes it is maybe klitschko cracked his chin so to speak.and did you think all those knock downs were legit?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
There were all rightfully ruled knockdowns imo but only the 3rd one was the result of a good flush shot. The other 2 were because wlads lets got week and peter hit him on the back of head why wlad was holding. So imo they were all knockdowns but the 3rd one was legit.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I think I have Wlad in the 8th or the ninth on this one.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Wlad KO 10

By the late rounds ibragimov will be very damaged by Klitschko's jab and right hands, and then he will be stopped by ko or tko

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Let me get in on that too lol. I'll take 50k from him

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Klitschko 238, Ibragimov 219!
Both fighters weighed in moments ago for the first heavyweight unification title fight since 1999. IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko weighed 238 and WBO heavyweight champion Sultan Ibragimov scaled in at 219 during a special Thursday weigh-in ceremony at New York City's Madison Square Garden. For Wladimir, this is the lowest he has weighed since his first win over Chris Byrd in October 2000, and 5.5 pounds less than in his previous fight. Sultan weighed exactly the same as he did for his previous fight against Evander Holyfield.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I ended up getting those tickets and just selling them. I'll do NY another time.

I like Vlad by late stoppage or UD. Ibragimov is tough.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts