Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post.

I have tickets to this event on Feb 23 at MSG. Does any one of you knowledgable members have an idea of what is on the undercard for this night?

Thanks in advance.

Fastrudy

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
John Duddy is fighting Michi"the mexican sensation" munoz
Also on the card is Joe green(17-0) vs TBA and Peter Quilin(16-0) Vs. TBA

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
The undercard wont be good but i think the main event will be.

Two good hw going at it, not often that you can see that.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
The undercard wont be good but i think the main event will be.

Two good hw going at it, not often that you can see that.
Im hyped for this one to, i cant remember the last time I said that about a HW fight.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Im hyped for this one to, i cant remember the last time I said that about a HW fight.
What'ya think tommy you think the little russian has a prayer in this one ,I know this guy has a big heart ,and must have a punch ,he took care of that gargantuan with the dread crown? You know who I mean . I think he'll make a fight of it for a little while but ultimatly I think klishko is just too damm big no?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
What'ya think tommy you think the little russian has a prayer in this one ,I know this guy has a big heart ,and must have a punch ,he took care of that gargantuan with the dread crown? You know who I mean . I think he'll make a fight of it for a little while but ultimatly I think klishko is just too damm big no?
Your thinking of Chagaev bro.

Ibragimov just beat Holycrap. ;)

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Well last hw title fight i was really pumped about was Vitali vs Lewis.
Oh please, that was the best one in years. You are absolutely correct. If only that eye held up....

Sadly though, Wladimir is going to hold Ibragimov at bay with his great reach and tremendous jab. I believe he KO's Sultan in the middle-late rounds.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yup me thinks Wlad can finish this fight when he wants, if he would come out aggressive he would imo knock Sultan out but i dont think hes tha confident in his chin. So i think Wlad will dominate with his jab and maby in 6-8th rd he will land this huge right hand of his and end the fight.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yeh, he will box from range and when Sultan gets frustrated/desperate he will throw the big right. The only guy i see beating Wlad is Peter, and i don't think he has much of a chance either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts