Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Klitschko vs. Peter Oct 11.... who wins?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I say Peter..not sure if by KO though..could happen but depends on how aggresive he is.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Must be Peter probably by KO. Anyone know what channel its on?

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maybe...hey adam....GO CHELSEA..lol ( I live in FL but IMO Chelsea better)

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Peter ud. Vitali has a great chin and I don't think Peter can knock him out unless the ref stops it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a gut feeling he wont do that this time but my gut feellings r usually a load of ****.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Im gonna let my hate for Peter get the best out of me this time :) Altho i realise Peter is the favorite and should win im gonna go with the upset since Vitali is a huge puncher (and punching power doesnt just dissapear) and say Vitali via one punch KO

·
Registered
652 Posts
The Klitschko vs Peter fight is a hard one to call. Peter has had out of the ring problems while Klitschko last fought in 2004.

If it was the klitschko of 2004 then it would be pretty straight forward to back him but now I'm not so sure.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
honestly i have no idea what will happen. BTW, When you post this, make sure to tell everybody that it is VITALI Klitscko fighting, not just "klitscko". For a second i thought Wladmir Klitscho was having a rematch. I see Vitali winning the match by SD in 12

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Its most likely Vitali won't even make it out of training camp, but if he does he has a pretty good shot at KO'ing Peter IMO, its just a matter of how much the layoff has effected him.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Its most likely Vitali won't even make it out of training camp, but if he does he has a pretty good shot at KO'ing Peter IMO, its just a matter of how much the layoff has effected him.
I hope that the layoff does not affect him too much. I dont really think that it was. It was only a 4 year layoff.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
honestly i have no idea what will happen. BTW, When you post this, make sure to tell everybody that it is VITALI Klitscko fighting, not just "klitscko". For a second i thought Wladmir Klitscho was having a rematch. I see Vitali winning the match by SD in 12
Oops I put Finalized since it was in the works already so I thought ppl knew who I was reffering to.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts