Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another fight has been cancelled due to injury. Vitali pulled out because of a back injury. My source is boxingscene.com and boxingtalk.com. The 3rd fight cancelled in september. lets hope this is the last cancellation of the year.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
He actually had to have surgery right away so this sucks for Vitali but i just dont think that he can fight anymore, he gets injured all the time!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hes a pussy thats what it is. I used to box with a hurt back, hurt knee , you name it. Its part of the sport, if I could ever be injury free for a fight I would of turned pro but so would alot of other fighterse. Its a f'in fight, what the heck do they expect, to not get hurt?

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
He needs to just stay retired.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
LeedsLad said:
lol he should definetly retire, all he goes on about his getting a rematch with Lewis. It aint happenin Vitali:laugh:
You got that right.

·
Registered
652 Posts
After all Vitali did to try and stop Peter vs Maskaev and he's injured anyway. A disgrace!!!!!

Didn't Vitali take a few million in stepaside money aswell? Just wrong.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
to be fair on vitali he had tore his cruciate twice, which is a horible injury and a 12 month recuparation process, he's also going for surjery on his back so it must be quite serious, he's still the best HW on offer at the moment so i for one will be glad to see him return to action, sooner rather than later hopefully.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
there is talent in the HW division, they just need to start unify the titles!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
King just needs to let go of the choke hold he has on that division. And let some big fights happen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I hate the heavyweights right now :mad: especially the klitscko brothers.. I was really looking forward to watching this fight =(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts