Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks are due to the NFL for suspending without pay indefinately that scumball Michael Vick. Cheers also to Nike for cancelling all his endorsement contracts. I hope this piece of human garbage receives the maximum sentence allowed for what he did. Also I hope Big Bubba is an animal lover and dishes out the justice Vick deserves. I notice the con man expert Roy Jones Jr sympathises with him ? That figures I guess Let them serve the sentence together
:mad: :eek:

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
LOL, big bubba. The only thing that disgusts me is that this appears to be another case where a celebrity gets off easy. If it was you or me, we'd be screwed with a LOOONG jail sentence but this dope will get out in a year. Our legal system is a flat out JOKE.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
It is the worst in our minds, but the best in the world.

The judge presiding is a guy who tends to hand out many maximun or near maximun sentences. He is a very conservative right winger, but I think he may get the celebrity nudge that always seems to happen. I predict Vick gets 18 months and doesn't play in the NFL until 2010 if ever again. The Raiders will take him :)

Just imagine at all the road games having the home team playing "Who Let The Dogs Out."

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
lol they might as well ban that song. i have different views on this whole case than most poeple so ill keep it to myself.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
the american justice system is just crazy...lol

how can someone get 4 life sentences?

they gonna keep bringing him back to life so he can finnish his time. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Same here. I would love to hear why anyone thinks fighting dogs is ok. I wont flame you.

Does anyone else have that little feeling that Vick is getting posterized a little for OJ Simpson getting off the hook? I somewhat feel like he is catching a little more public hate due in part to OJ Simpson walking. Oh, and OJ really was innocent. His brother did it. I could go on a nd on about this but I wont.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
TommyGunn said:
the american justice system is just crazy...lol

how can someone get 4 life sentences?

they gonna keep bringing him back to life so he can finnish his time. :laugh:
Because Life doesn't mean "Life." 15 years of "good behavior" guys are eligible for parole. Depending on the crime committed I don't have a problem with this.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Because Life doesn't mean "Life." 15 years of "good behavior" guys are eligible for parole. Depending on the crime committed I don't have a problem with this.
I think 18 months of Big Bubba will seem like a life sentence to the scumbag

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Lol, the first rule of prison is to get in a fight on day one or at least let everyone know you aren't a pushover. That is how you avoid becoming bubba's bitch. :)

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
I dont think he's being posterized because of OJ. I dont think OJ has anything at all to do with it. He's a very high profile athlete whos been in trouble before. I dont care for the way that the NAACP and other organizations came out guns a' blazing backing Vick when the acusations came out and people were bad mouthing him either. Why do people always have to try and turn it into a race issue? Its a human issue, and he's a sick human being. There's no excuse for what he was involved in, and now those people and organizations that came out and backed him took one on the chin.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Exactly. The OJ thing just popped into my head for reasons unbeknownst to me. I hope he gets at least 3 years, but I wouldn't be suprised by a 12 month sentence. As far as the race issue thing it is a guarantee everytime anything like this happens. I'm suprised Jesse Jackson and his boys didn't get in the middle of this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts