·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
This fight might even be a chalenge.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
This fight might even be a chalenge.
It looks at first glance to be competitive bit now look at boxrec.com and see what class opposition this guy fought Peterson by easy early KO

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bet it last into the late rounds and possible decision, lamont seems to carry opponents and not have that great ko power, but he's learning quickly and I expect him to box the sox off this dude.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Round 2 goes to Petterson, Mesquita is no push over, you can hear that power he possess. He is very ricardo mayorga ish. Very heavy hands, Wild and slow however. Looks much bigger than lamont. Petterson is dominating so far however.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Round 3 goes to petterson, great action in round three, the difference is petterson is landing and mesquita is missing. Petterson hands look extremely fast and he looks fantastic. 3 - 0 petterson.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Petterson wins round 4, very very nice body work. Mesquita has a great chin and stomach. Petterson is unloading on him.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Petterson wins round 5, he almost sends mesquita through the ropes, mesquita seems to hurt petterson as well but on instant replay it was just a slip/push. Petterson 5 rounds to 0.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Round 6 goes to petterson. Its just a dominate performance by lamont, its just he doesnt have that knockout power, but it looks like its all accumulating.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Round 8 goes to petterson, It was mesquitas best round but he stil lost. If I was looking for a round to give mesquita, that would of been it, but I didnt.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rouned 9 goes to Petterson, vicous body shots, mesquita can take a punch, he is very ameteurish though.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Round 10 goes to Petterson. I had it a clean sweep/shutout. He really impressed me tonight, despite his knockout power, he is a very very polished/sound fighter. Expecting a big year for this kid.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Both of these Peterson's Like to scream when they punch eh ? Both Guys looks in very good shape and have some good potential thats for sure

1 - 15 of 15 Posts