1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lance what is your problem?
Again
How can i help you?

Got some thing to say post it up and stop hiding behind PM's.

Talking in general Lance.
this some funny stuff only after I call "you" hypocrites out is that an infraction is awarded but when it was first posted a few days ago it wasn't a problem. A MOD even quoted that post and agreed with it to some extent then that same MOD posted one more time on that same thread and all of a sudden NOW it's a problem.
Lance I thank you in advance for retracting this infraction.
Dave
BTW Lance At least sign your name to the infractions that you give out. Other wise it looks like you are hiding behind the forum.
http://www.boxingforum.com/boxing-forum-lounge/7144-no-problem-shane-but.html

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Tysonjones-I only closed 2 threads dave, about to be 3. The lounge is not a place to discuss this stuff. That are what pm's are for. Delete your old messages!! It's take one minute at most. Pm's are not to be posted in the public forum. Hence the word private. Infractions are also not to be brought up on the forum."

It was a bogus infraction and you know it just like the other one you gave me.
What do you want me to do PM another MOD that has nothing to do with this?
Man up you messed up again.
I can see that you are back on your power trip.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lance said he gave you a warning and not an infraction.
this is not the PM it self its just the title
ANOTHER COPY AND PASTE

"You have received an infraction at Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums"

BTW why can't he post up for him self??

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The way you edit and delete threads. I can’t trust you at all that’s my main reason not to send you a PM. If you want to talk, talk publicly but because of your bad habit of editing every thing to your liking I WILL NOT SEND YOU A PM.
Dave

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Don't have that power. Nor do I appreciate you telling me what to do. However you telling posters to get their head out of their ass will not be exceptable. You telling mods that we are not doing are jobs is not exceptable. And then taunting the staff will not be exceptable. And then your little mexican/PR rant also was unnecessary completely. However I did not close that thread, I believe bill did. So your infraction ( warning as I call it because of the old system and infraction sounds retarded imo ) was warranted.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
The way you edit and delete threads. I can’t trust you at all that’s my main reason not to send you a PM. If you want to talk, talk publicly but because of your bad habit of editing every thing to your liking I WILL NOT SEND YOU A PM.
Dave
My job is to edit, if thats the problem take it up to Roger aka trueblue. Also, I shouldnt be saying this but we mods post everything we edit in the mod section, just about at least. No one has had a problem with it Dave. So your attitude towards staff needs to change.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My job is to edit, if thats the problem take it up to Roger aka trueblue. Also, I shouldnt be saying this but we mods post everything we edit in the mod section, just about at least. No one has had a problem with it Dave. So your attitude towards staff needs to change.

Don't try to make this a staff thing because its not
Its a Lance screwed up and doesn't want to man up on his screw-up thing.

Did you look into the info I posted?
If so why haven't you removed the infraction yet?

I don't have an issue with TBF so I don't need to run to him for anything.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, Infraction stays. If you would like it changed, talk to shane. Like I said, even if I wanted to reverse it, I couldn't. All the info that you seem to have posted is stabs at the staff and other members. This is a boxing forum. Talk boxing. I'm done talking about this issue though. This isn't the place. I'm closing this thread. Please do not make another one. You can PM me. I'm not even supposed to be discussing this kind of stuff on the public forum. So your lucky I am. I will however not give you any more reason to try and get me stripped.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.