Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
:laugh::laugh: DAMN! That **** is hilarious. Fukking classic. Love the pink shirt. Fukking Shane. Almost made me burn myself with my lighter

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was browsing through youtube looking for leaks from the new King Mathers album and I knew as soon as I saw that I had to post it. Lance will think it is hilarious. Everyone needs to see this one.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I was trying to find the picture the homie Lance posted to put by the video, but I can't find it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Hilarious. Very nice flow haha. Yall always assume everyone that wears glasses looks alike. You better appreciate Mclovin Bitches.

Shane, I expect you to print this off and frame it. Heres a black and white so you don't have to buy a color cartridge. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
LMAO. That's good stuff Shane

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Hilarious. Very nice flow haha. Yall always assume everyone that wears glasses looks alike. You better appreciate Mclovin Bitches.

Shane, I expect you to print this off and frame it. Heres a black and white so you don't have to buy a color cartridge. :thumbsup:
I already have the color copy printed in multiples. You are my wallpaper.:laugh:

Greatest video of all time...

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nah, I think you should stick to Eminem. You pulled it off better than I'd expect.

Yeah I appreciate it Lorenzo

1 - 20 of 46 Posts