Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Larry Merchant must go!

4065 Views 21 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  ERIK
Am I the only one who thinks this hairball needs to blow away. His inanaties are wearing thin. "Boxing is not an 80 yard sprint." Huh. Thanks for your sage insight, Larry. Now please go back to sleep.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
the best comentator and knowledgable boxing man is without doubt jim watt the former lightweight champ, he scores the fights correctly lives on every punch and if there's anything to say jim say's it. :thumbsup:
sliznut said:
Has anyone seen the new rocky yet? Larry Merchant is in it and he is as hilarious as ever. Its as though when he read the lines he was given he thought they were stupid so he just read them very poorly on purpose. Either that or I'm giving him too much credit and he is just a horrible actor. Either way Larry Merchant rocks.

P.S.

I liked Rocky 6. Not the same as the originals but it was decent enough.

I like Merchant, he is past his prime etc & not what he once was but still better than alot of others.
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.