Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had sex with an 18 year old black girl. She was very talented. That is all.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
THursday night I was kicked out of the strip club. That is all. :D

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
if she's down with polygamy that's the marrying type. :laugh:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hell yeah. Sounds like a repeat customer.
Could be. Her dad is a doctor. And her mom is a registered nurse. So she doing alright. She just turned 18 like 2 weeks ago. I'm a try and get in her head. And see if i can brain wash her a little. You know. Tell her I really like her. I really care for her. I want to be there for her. Blah, blah, blah. The typical lies. Lets see what comes out of it.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Could be. Her dad is a doctor. And her mom is a registered nurse. So she doing alright. She just turned 18 like 2 weeks ago. I'm a try and get in her head. And see if i can brain wash her a little. You know. Tell her I really like her. I really care for her. I want to be there for her. Blah, blah, blah. The typical lies. Lets see what comes out of it.
As wrong as that may sound to many its her naive ass' fault if she buys it. Good luck homie.

What's the deal with Breanna or whatever her name is? You still fukkin with her or what?

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As wrong as that may sound to many its her naive ass' fault if she buys it. Good luck homie.

What's the deal with Breanna or whatever her name is? You still fukkin with her or what?
Briana (and mom) is currently in San Diego with her sister. Her sister got hit by a car and broke her hip. :laugh: She got 2 kids. So there over helping her out. She'll be back in September to start her 2nd year of college.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Briana (and mom) is currently in San Diego with her sister. Her sister got hit by a car and broke her hip. :laugh: She got 2 kids. So there over helping her out. She'll be back in September to start her 2nd year of college.
Sucks about the car incident. That's what's up though.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I noticed you've been messing with a lot of sisters lately. What's up with that? You diggin the big booties?
That's just the way things have been turning out. I just like fine girls. That's it. If you called me up and told me "I got these 2 fine ass alien biitches from Mars, you down." I'm like "who's driving? Me or you?"

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
The fact you are avoiding STD's is astounding. Best of luck to you, sir. Hopefully the crabs don't get ya. :laugh:

·
Registered
661 Posts
That's just the way things have been turning out. I just like fine girls. That's it. If you called me up and told me "I got these 2 fine ass alien biitches from Mars, you down." I'm like "who's driving? Me or you?"

It's not as if the rest of the people on here are raging pillow munchers man, most people just don't feel the need to tell loads of strange blokes on the internet every time they blow their muck.

Each to their own though eh:dunno:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hell yeah that's my boy!
It's the way it is. If a female looks good I don't care what she is. Black, white, brown whatever. I once fukked a yellow chick. No lie. She had some kind of sickness where her skin was turning yellow. Even the white of her eyes were tuning yellow. But she still looked good. So I hit.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
It's the way it is. If a female looks good I don't care what she is. Black, white, brown whatever. I once fukked a yellow chick. No lie. She had some kind of sickness where her skin was turning yellow. Even the white of her eyes were tuning yellow. But she still looked good. So I hit.
She had jaundice (sp?) it's where your liver can't process toxins because of too much drinking or needle drugs. If people have yellow skin there is a good chance their liver is shutting down and they need to get to a hospital. But she chose to get railed by you instead. Congrats Gerald! :laugh:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's not as if the rest of the people on here are raging pillow munchers man, most people just don't feel the need to tell loads of strange blokes on the internet every time they blow their muck.

Each to their own though eh:dunno:
Yeah that mommas boy got banned

She had jaundice (sp?) it's where your liver can't process toxins because of too much drinking or needle drugs. If people have yellow skin there is a good chance their liver is shutting down and they need to get to a hospital. But she chose to get railed by you instead. Congrats Gerald! :laugh:

Is that what she had? Now I know. It was a good hit. But there was a moment when I had her on knees, feeding her. And she looked up at me with those yellow fuckking eyes. Almost cat yellow. It was kind of spooky at first. But I got over it

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.