Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have enjoyed reading and chatting with other posters on this forum. But I have decided to take my opinions and love for the sport to another website. I think that me pulling for Vitali has led to alot of hating from other posters plus the moderators have drained my bank to negative numbers which I haven't seen on any other poster. Well enjoy the website I'm a lifetime member so I might be back but I doubt it. Enjoy the sport and enjoy not hearing about Vitali. Just remember what I have said he will win and will be a three time champ. You won so I hope you are happy. Cya Vital Rules.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I have enjoyed reading and chatting with other posters on this forum. But I have decided to take my opinions and love for the sport to another website. I think that me pulling for Vitali has led to alot of hating from other posters plus the moderators have drained my bank to negative numbers which I haven't seen on any other poster. Well enjoy the website I'm a lifetime member so I might be back but I doubt it. Enjoy the sport and enjoy not hearing about Vitali. Just remember what I have said he will win and will be a three time champ. You won so I hope you are happy. Cya Vital Rules.
I'll hope it ain't my other site :D. See ya.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Goodbye mate, hope you come back after the peter fight to give us your thoughts since they are always entertaining :p ^^

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
see what you guys did? now Vitali Rules is $9.99 poorer, and his favorite boxer still sucks. Come one guys, lets be a little more sensetive .lol

G

·
It's been 4 years since Vitali fought and you're leaving now? LOL

I've no doubt you'll be back when Vitali gives Peter his beating.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
He accomplished something: The first memeber I ever saw with negative points.

He's not leaving the website, hes leaving the vitali threads - the only place he has ever been

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
No one drained your bank account.......Don't flatter yourself. I always hate to see a member go, but peace.

Lets quit the poaching
Poaching?????????? Where the heck did that come from? I use 7 sites including this one as I'm sure many other do.

·
8,579 Posts
Hey dont quit fight on. I admire the way you stick by Vitali through thick and thin. Dont let a few negative posters beat ya most here are only funning anyway STAY!!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Poaching?????????? Where the heck did that come from? I use 7 sites including this one as I'm sure many other do.
Stop, everyone here knows whats going on for the most part. Do not comment on my post unless its boxing related. You are not a mod here.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Im saying as far as reading Threads n posting, I have numerous sites for other things though

·
8,579 Posts
Stop, everyone here knows whats going on for the most part. Do not comment on my post unless its boxing related. You are not a mod here.
Callam said nothing that could be considered poaching Lance and you know it. As a member of this forum I can comment on any post thats put in the open forum. Mods are not Gods theyre supposed to assist members like the others do, not harass them

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Callam said nothing that could be considered poaching Lance and you know it. As a member of this forum I can comment on any post thats put in the open forum. Mods are not Gods theyre supposed to assist members like the others do, not harass them
I agree. We've talked to callam and figured things out. Stay out of it unless it involves you. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Umm no moderators "drained your points." LMAO. I have no idea why you have negative points. I've never seen that before. Maybe you lose points if you don't post or something. Hell if I know.
damn I only have time for this site.....
Well if you said the same thing in every post like CJ you'd be able to just paste your posts at all the site you wanted to.
[strike]Callam said nothing that could be considered poaching Lance and you know it. As a member of this forum I can comment on any post thats put in the open forum. Mods are not Gods theyre supposed to assist members like the others do, not harass them[/strike]
Post had nothing to do with you, so mind your own please.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts