Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this says enough for me

C.J.Rock, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

have a great one ya'll g'bye

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
First off, this goes in the lounge buddy, Second off, you need to calm down. Its your computer or just an error. I've seen this a hundred times. all I do is click back and retry and it usually works. LOL this is hilarious.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First off, this goes in the lounge buddy, Second off, you need to calm down. Its your computer or just an error. I've seen this a hundred times. all I do is click back and retry and it usually works. LOL this is hilarious.
Almost as hilarious as when you left the forum in a huff not to long ago isnt it Lance :cheeky4:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts

C.J.Rock, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You ain't going anywhere

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
LOL This has happened to me before. It's not the act of the actual admin or anything, it's just a loading error.

Don't jump to conclusions.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
He's trying to access the Balistik thread. But he can't. Cuz I'm pretty sure it's been deleted. So he's overreacting

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Im pretty sure Balistik asked Shane if he would delete the thread and he did, nobody will be able to get in there now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

Bye..........

·
Registered
624 Posts
no CJ you need to get your paranoid hating *ss the hell outta here!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Wow, chill with the C.J hate people.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
C.J is cool guys, he's one of the good guys.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts