Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post all comments about the Latin Fury PPV in this thread. Thanks.

-Staff

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Donaire looked pretty damn good tonight. His opponent was a joke though.

So far Darchinyan stole the night.

·
Registered
1 Posts
jcc jr is looking good so far
and nonito and vic should get it on again!
nonito looked good but i would like to see him fight that guy again that fight was looking good

G

·
Chavez is still garbage. Shouldn't have got himself in this situation, the last fight will be hard to forget even though he claimed to be sick.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I couldnt even get into this fight. They are both average fighters imo. C Level. How the hell do you have a fighter without even a freakin paper title being the main event over guys like arce and donaire. F That.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
There was more than a couple reasons why this was such a different figh from the first.

1-Chavez was healthy, so he had better stamina

2-Chavez wanted to box and stay on his toes, he didn't want to engage, he threw his shots and got out before Vanda could return fire.

3-Chavez was hitting harder, so Vanda was more reluctant to let his hands go, he was especially getting hurt more with the left hook to the body.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Donaire looked pretty damn good tonight. His opponent was a joke though.
I actually didn't think he was looking all that great. He started out decent, winning the first three rounds, but once Mthalane stopped acting like a turtle and decided to throw punches, he was tagging Donaire and bruising his face like crazy. I had the South African winning the last two rounds. It's a damn shame for him that he received such an unfortunate cut. He deserves a rematch.

So far Darchinyan stole the night.
JUST AS I SAID HE WOULD. Everyone said I was crazy, but I had him by tenth round KO. That was some kind of gratifying!

Donaire vs Darchinyan II needs to happen!
It sure does. Vic knows not to look past anyone now. There is no way he gets starched like last time. I take Vic all day long. He looked at Donaire and didn't see him as legit, walked right into a big punch, and got caught being too confident. He got caught. It happens. It won't happen again. Just compare Darchinyan's and Donaire's performances from last night and factor in the quality of opposition.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.