Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi boys and girls im having probs with my achilles and calf muscles when im running does anyone know of a website that shows stretching exercises i do the normal stretching but cant seem to shake it off ive even tried new shoes and really struggling at the moment ,all help much appreciated :dunno:

·
Registered
841 Posts
What kind of surface are you running on? What part of the foot are you landing on every step, your heal or your tippy toes? Also if road work hurts you, run on a treadmill, it's much more forgiving while also more challenging and beneficial.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Where do you land on your foot when running? Also swimming would be a great way to loosing up everything in your foot from naturally stretching as you go, so that might help. I like roadwork as well but the treadmill has been scientifically proven to be more beneficial, and imo without a doubt, much more challenging.

·
Registered
19 Posts
boxing fighting and yoga

hi boys and girls im having probs with my achilles and calf muscles when im running does anyone know of a website that shows stretching exercises i do the normal stretching but cant seem to shake it off ive even tried new shoes and really struggling at the moment ,all help much appreciated :dunno:
Check out some yoga.. you'll get faster and stronger too..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts