Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Right now I say Leonard, but I will have to watch some more of their fights before I say for sure.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LeedsLad said:
I agree they are the top 2, although most will say Leonard, i actually think Jones was slightly faster.
I think Jones had better reflexes, but Leonard had faster combo's. Both have incredibly fast hands though.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No one goes there Shane, thats why I put it here.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
bill1234 said:
No one goes there Shane, thats why I put it here.
They don't go there because the past is just that. The past. Don't you think if they were really interested in it the section would be a lot more popular?

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the main problem is that they aren't really interested in boxing as a whole, just the fights of today.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
The thing is that most people are up to date with the current boxing scene. It isn't that interesting to talk about things that already happened. The mystery of the unknown is what is so intriguing about current boxing. The hypothetical "who was better?" questions can not really be answered so they kind of get old. I love boxing's past, but I know it already, and it can't change.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Its close but imo i think Sugar Ray Leonard has the fastest hands in boxings history. But i agree on Roy having better reflexes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts