Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lennox Lewis will be returning to the ring in Oct for a one off mega fight

He will face none other than Charles (Chuckie) Windsor otherwise known as Prince Charles.
The winner will be declared the next KING of ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheeky4::cheeky4:gotcha :cheeky4:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Id rather Tyson fought Chuckie. He'd have a good lunch with those lugs. :laugh:

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Lewis always was the King. Surely you know that :laugh:
I will be promoting :laugh: King vs. Prince: The Royal Face Off will be the event name. On the undercard will be Naseem's eagerly awaited comeback against some hater. TommyGunn looks favorite :laugh: Lewis will come in at an estimated weight of 234 and a half pounds Both fighters will also wear gold gloves. Any non-Brits will not be allowed in the arena :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I will be promoting :laugh: King vs. Prince: The Royal Face Off will be the event name. On the undercard will be Naseem's eagerly awaited comeback against some hater. TommyGunn looks favorite :laugh: Lewis will come in at an estimated weight of 234 and a half pounds Both fighters will also wear gold gloves. Any non-Brits will not be allowed in the arena :laugh:
Tea and bickies will be served as refreshments and we'll all sing along to god save the queen only stopping for a short time to boo the american national anthem when its played as a joke. :laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
This event has to take place at Wembley :D Me and you will judge (although Lewis-Charles is a sure KO bet :laugh:) and when the American anthem is played there can be an almighty riot :laugh: Tickets start at a fiver, most expensive twenty quid :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Tea and bickies will be served as refreshments and we'll all sing along to god save the queen only stopping for a short time to boo the american national anthem when its played as a joke. :laugh:
Sorry it will be beer and burgers only. My favorite :laugh:. Beer because beer is beer, and burgers because there has to be SOME American feel to the event :laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
The five city press tour has been announced:
July 18th: Nottingham (my house)
July 19th: Leeds (Tom's house)
July 26th: Wherever TF Tommy's house is
August 2nd: London (unseen's house)
August 9th: Birmingham (NIA)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Sorry it will be beer and burgers only. My favorite :laugh:. Beer because beer is beer, and burgers because there has to be SOME American feel to the event :laugh:
But burgers are a fat yank dish. :laugh:

Much better with fish and chips. We can drop the tea for lager. LOL!

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Newsflash: Haye has just tried to kill himself and is being treated in hospital as we speak. Reports said he left a note saying "I can't stand a big British Heavyweight fight without him in it" SOB SOB SOB hope he's alright, and i hope he can still run because Klitschko's getting away :laugh:

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Newsflash: Haye has just tried to kill himself and is being treated in hospital as we speak. Reports said he left a note saying "I can't stand a big British Heavyweight fight without him in it" SOB SOB SOB hope he's alright, and i hope he can still run because Klitschko's getting away :laugh:
I dont think our american cousins are quite sure if we're joking or not lol no one has commented lol

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Of course we're goofin C.J. ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lol.....

Reading this has made me laugh a little haha........

:thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts