Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im interested in all the new up and coming undefeated fighteres out there. Who are your top prosects.
Mine are:
Andre Berto
Erik Kirkland
Devon Alexander
Joe Greene
The Petterson Brothers
Thats just a few off the top of my head, im going to bed now.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lets keep this thread alive guys when more people are online, i think this is a great thread for us all to get to know the up and coming fighters and who to look out for.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
andre berto
amir khan
rey bautista
kevin anderson
kevin mitchell
derry matthews
john duddy
barry morrison
gavin rees

theres a few more but these are the guys i see becoming world champions in the next few years.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
tommygunn said:
andre berto
amir khan
rey bautista
kevin anderson
kevin mitchell
derry matthews
john duddy
barry morrison
gavin rees

theres a few more but these are the guys i see becoming world champions in the next few years.
I forgot about Bautista.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
The only one i can think of who hasnt been mentioned is:

Paul Appleby

Watch out for this kid, he has an absolute tonne of potential and could easily be a future world champion if he progresses as expected.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
About Bautista: IMO he will lose his next fight against Ponce De Leon. Add him to the list.

Also, not really a new guy too much as he is 29 I believe but Adrian Diaconu. He could cause havoc at light heavy.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
diaconu might, but i see him getting caught by a good skilled boxer. Ill bet points on batista to win that fight actually.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
LeedsLad said:
The only one i can think of who hasnt been mentioned is:

Paul Appleby

Watch out for this kid, he has an absolute tonne of potential and could easily be a future world champion if he progresses as expected.
how could i forget wee paul, he used to train is the same gym as me as a kid and he stays like 4 miles away from me. he looked sharp on the magee/anderson undercard but at 18-19 he's still got a lot of maturing to do, he'll probaby fight for titles at 130-135.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
tommygunn said:
how could i forget wee paul, he used to train is the same gym as me as a kid and he stays like 4 miles away from me. he looked sharp on the magee/anderson undercard but at 18-19 he's still got a lot of maturing to do, he'll probaby fight for titles at 130-135.
Heh yeh man thats where i saw him first. He looked a bit wild, and didnt have great defense, but had a really good range of punches and good speed and power.

He could be good with the right training:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
tysonjones said:
diaconu might, but i see him getting caught by a good skilled boxer. Ill bet points on batista to win that fight actually.
You are on. We'll figure out the points later.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts