Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Cabazon, Calif. (ESPN2): Jeff Lacy vs. Epifanio Mendoza, 10 rounds, super middleweights; Jose Armando Santa Cruz vs. Miguel Angel Munguia, 8 rounds, lightweights; Daniel Jacobs vs. Sergio Rios, 6 rounds, middleweights; Carlos Velasquez vs. David Vazquez, 6 rounds, featherweights; Juan Velasquez vs. Edison Morillo, 6 rounds, featherweights; Seth Mitchell vs. Henry Namauu, 4 rounds, heavyweights; Kaliesha West vs. Elizabeth Cervantes, 6 rounds, female junior featherweights

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Statement time for Lacy. He's got to prove that the ghosts of the Calzaghe fight aren't haunting him any longer. He wants that fight with JT and no one wants to see another Manfredo-type effort. He can talk all he wants to about boxing with this guy, but he better be gunning for an early KO. Maybe he can outdo Chad Dawson's effort against the same opponent.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
round 3-4 for me

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
It looks like ESPN2 are showing poker instead. :(

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No. Late show. 40 minutes. Lacy won't fight for another 2 hours, but we'll get Santa Cruz as the first or second fight. U need a link?

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Do you guys think an acid addict would suck wang for acid?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My bad. I didn't know
Not a problem homie.
I did a triple take when I saw it. LOL, funny photoshop job.
Yeah I was dying when I saw it.

Hey everyone we are scoring the Lacy fight live at fightjudge. VD signed up last week. Fightjudge is so much fun to use while watching the fights. We literally score the rounds at the same time as the official judges. We get 60 seconds at the end of the rounds, and we also have a live REAL chat going during the fight. Sign up here.

FightJudge - The Power to Decide

1 - 20 of 77 Posts