Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At Montreal (ESPN2): Sebastian Demers vs. Dionsio Miranda, 10 rounds, super middleweights; Adonis Stevenson vs. Anthony Bonsante, 8 rounds, super middleweights; Andre Berto in studio.

Well I'm freakin' pumped.

Demers

Stevenson

Andre Berto

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Miranda can punch and demers has been koed before so I can see the upset happening, but I got 1.8 mil on demers.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Im also betting that stevenson stops bonsante before 10 rounds. Stevenson has faught 9 of his 11 fights at 168 pounds. Everytime he makes 168, he knocks his opponent out. His only UD's are against guys at 175. Bonsante's tough though, going the distance with duddy and vanda and manfredo, Even has a draw with prince badi ajamu. However he's been stopped by green and brinkley. Just a littel background for ya guys wanting to bet.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
That was such a stupid move by Bonsante, but it wasn't the refs fault. LMAO Cj is calling that ref Cortez's brother now. Shitt I accidentally put my bet on the over for Stevenson. LMAO. Had to make up for that w the under.

We are all chatting at fightjudge.com in the "launch scorecard" chat. Come join us and score the fight!!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes he did. I wish Ishe would fight like this all the time. He may get robbed like Demers did though.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Ishe Smith was pretty impressive tonight. Those uppercuts were a thing of beauty. I could have probably landed them with relative ease, but still... As for Teron, is that guy a freakishly tall 135 or what? We may be seeing P-Will/Teron down the road... :p

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I had him beating Julio by the way. Smith is way better than most people think.
Skill-wise he is very good, hes a clean puncher with a good defense. The problem is he can be outworked, and tonight he did fight back enough to win a clear and wide(IMO) decision

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone think Miranda actually deserved to win that fight? I'm still a little dumbfounded by those cards.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Anyone think Miranda actually deserved to win that fight? I'm still a little dumbfounded by those cards.
I think he won, but your card was to wide IMO.

I just watched the replay on justin TV and agreed pretty much with Atlas card. I had it even going into the 10th and gave Demers the last round.

There will probably be a rematch.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I think he won, but your card was to wide IMO.

I just watched the replay on justin TV and agreed pretty much with Atlas card. I had it even going into the 10th and gave Demers the last round.

There will probably be a rematch.
Same here. Neither guy impressed me. Demers looked good until he got hit and Miranda threw 5 punches a round.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts