Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
It should be starting in around 15 minutes, maybe sooner.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
St Clair is comming to the ring.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Amir just took a big haymaker from St. Clair. If St. Clair had any power at all he would of knocked him out

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Points win for Amir. Link held up fine. St. Clair never had the power to hurt Amir. Which is why he was selected

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Points win for Amir. Link held up fine. St. Clair never had the power to hurt Amir. Which is why he was selected
Negative Negative Negative.

Amir was in with a good former world champion guys tonight, the guy was an unmovable object, he won every round against this guy and showed speed, class and skill. He wants the big punching Katsidis next.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Negative Negative Negative.

Amir was in with a good former world champion guys tonight, the guy was an unmovable object, he won every round against this guy and showed speed, class and skill. He wants the big punching Katsidis next.
It was a good win for Amir. Amir showed great speed and skill. But he showed it against a guy who was only fighting at Lightweight for the second time. And that's a fact. Take it anyway you want. And saying he wants Katsidis next means little since Katsidis is already booked

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I thought Khan looked pretty good skill-wise, but he could use a little work on his defense. I like what I see so far though.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
It was a good win for Amir. Amir showed great speed and skill. But he showed it against a guy who was only fighting at Lightweight for the second time. And that's a fact. Take it anyway you want. And saying he wants Katsidis next means little since Katsidis is already booked
Always the negative VD, saying he wants Katisidis next probably means he fully expects him to beat Casa, either way he'll be fighting for that belt pretty soon.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
It was a good test for Kahn but this wasnt the same st.clair that fought corrales or before that. He couldnt hurt Kahn and that was why Kahn got the fight, and I dont blame him, he's still young, But he isnt ready for katsidas yet. Katsidas will knock kahn out imo.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
It was a good test for Kahn but this wasnt the same st.clair that fought corrales or before that. He couldnt hurt Kahn and that was why Kahn got the fight, and I dont blame him, he's still young, But he isnt ready for katsidas yet. Katsidas will knock kahn out imo.
Judging by Graham Early being able to hurt Katsidis and his leaky defence id say Khan would most probably blow him away inside 3 rounds.

The bookies will have Khan a firm fav for that fight if it happens!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
And who hurt Kahn? Aight then. Its nothing more than a disagrement. I'd be happy to put up a million when this fight happens. Deal?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
And who hurt Kahn? Aight then. Its nothing more than a disagrement. I'd be happy to put up a million when this fight happens. Deal?
A mil?

I'll put 3mil on this if your game.....

1 - 20 of 151 Posts