Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could cause a champion as limited as Pavlik problems, i doubt it will but dont sleep on Lockett, Pavlik is no Hopkins and is definatly no Calzaghe.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Pavlik he may be one-dimensional, but that one skill means he'll be really hard to beat. I very much doubt Lockett's left hook will trouble Pavlik at all :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pavlik he may be one-dimensional, but that one skill means he'll be really hard to beat. I very much doubt Lockett's left hook will trouble Pavlik at all :)

Pavlik is fav but i wouldnt sleep on Lockett, one thing is for sure he has a better trainer and better sparring. Weather that means he will beat Pavlik i doubt but im telling you Lockett is no joke.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Pavlik is fav but i wouldnt sleep on Lockett, one thing is for sure he has a better trainer and better sparring. Weather that means he will beat Pavlik i doubt but im telling you Lockett is no joke.
Lockett may have a better training and better sparring but in the ring it'll just be him and Pavlik, and Pavlik is better :thumbsup:

G

·
Could be but everyone is allowed an easy mandatory as Hopkins and Jones.

I think it will be a good tough war tbh with Pavlik winning in around 8rds.
I see it being a stoppage or close to a shut out. I hope Lockett doesn't produce the shock of the year because it would ruin Pavlik-Calzaghe.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Pavlik is steady and doesn't make a ton of mistakes. He doesn't throw wild and he works behind a great jab. Lockett is screwed.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
i've just read an article that gary lockett was considering retirement because all the other welsh boys were on the bill but he wasn't. he said he doesn't even like boxing and is a businessman first, fighter second.

proper bum but looking at the middleweight division on the whole, it's hard to find any big names.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Jack Loew is a good trainer, and as far as sparring that's never been a issue for pavlik
now Lockette is running his mouth just like jt did,Kelly will do his talking in the ring
7th round brutal ko :thumbsup:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jack Loew is a good trainer, and as far as sparring that's never been a issue for pavlik
now Lockette is running his mouth just like jt did,Kelly will do his talking in the ring
7th round brutal ko :thumbsup:

Dunno about Lockette he might be upset that he nearly got killed off in series IV of lost but ive never heard a bad word Lockett has said about Ol 1,2.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Dunno about Lockette he might be upset that he nearly got killed off in series IV of lost but ive never heard a bad word Lockett has said about Ol 1,2.
lol he said he is gonna knock kelly out.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol he said he is gonna knock kelly out.

Link please..........

Even if he said it its hardly running his mouth, id be more worried about Pavlik`s hick trainer getting him well in well out of his league against Joe Calzaghe. That would be so brutal i dont think Kelly would be the same i like Kelly lets hope he fights another gimmie.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Link please..........

Even if he said it its hardly running his mouth, id be more worried about Pavlik`s hick trainer getting him well in well out of his league against Joe Calzaghe. That would be so brutal i dont think Kelly would be the same i like Kelly lets hope he fights another gimmie.
Check back through the threads it's in one of the Pavlik/ Lockette threads.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
How many times you seen Lockett?

Your crazed informed nationalistic views make me wonder two things, one, Foxnews fan and wtf are you doing as a mod your view on boxing is as broad as a child penis.
I have 3 of his fights. I've seen all I need to see. I've forgot more about boxing than you know homie. That's the last route you wanna take with me. "Nationalistic views?" Look at who made the thread about Lockette!! LMAO

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have 3 of his fights. I've seen all I need to see. I've forgot more about boxing than you know homie. That's the last route you wanna take with me. "Nationalistic views?" Look at who made the thread about Lockette!! LMAO

"Lockette"

What does Lost have to do with this fight?

Lockett is not a gimmie.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
How many times you seen Lockett?

Your crazed informed nationalistic views make me wonder two things, one, Foxnews fan and wtf are you doing as a mod your view on boxing is as broad as a child penis.
wow........you sure your not lockett? bc im not even worried about his.......lefthook lol.

I have no idea what the hell Lost is.

I believe its a tv show

1 - 20 of 38 Posts