Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
I saw this interview man, Froch was talking some bollocks. "If he wants to fight me he can get in line, Pavlik fight is a bigger fight than Calzaghe" :laugh:

Joe saying he would knock him out in 4 rounds was a load of shite too though. What he would do is win every minute of every round. ;)

·
The true Guru
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw this interview man, Froch was talking some bollocks. "If he wants to fight me he can get in line, Pavlik fight is a bigger fight than Calzaghe" :laugh:

Joe saying he would knock him out in 4 rounds was a load of shite too though. What he would do is win every minute of every round. ;)
:laugh: Froch would kill his granny for a fight with Calzaghe both you and I know that:facepalm:
Froch is just like Witter looking for the big British fight where to the other guy its just a small fight:laugh:

G

·
:laugh: Froch would kill his granny for a fight with Calzaghe both you and I know that:facepalm:
Froch is just like Witter looking for the big British fight where to the other guy its just a small fight:laugh:
Spot on mate, Froch needs to at least beat Taylor or Kessler before he's even considered. Joe is only going to fight someone to enhance his legacy and Froch doesn't fit the bill.

BTW that sig is quality. :laugh:

·
The true Guru
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spot on mate, Froch needs to at least beat Taylor or Kessler before he's even considered. Joe is only going to fight someone to enhance his legacy and Froch doesn't fit the bill.

BTW that sig is quality. :laugh:
not as good as yours:laugh:
Do you think Joe will fight on?
Ive been watching interviews of him before the Jones fight and he said 100% it would be his last fight...5 weeks later hes now saying he will make his decision in the new year:dunno:
Johnson wants him,I highly doubt he will fight bhop so who knows

G

·
not as good as yours:laugh:
Do you think Joe will fight on?
Ive been watching interviews of him before the Jones fight and he said 100% it would be his last fight...5 weeks later hes now saying he will make his decision in the new year:dunno:
Johnson wants him,I highly doubt he will fight bhop so who knows
I think there's a very strong possibility that he will fight again. Chad Dawson is apparantely interested in a fight with Hopkins so if Hopkins wants the rematch that badly he'll fight him with the winner almost certainly facing Calzaghe. I think that's an ideal scenario for Joe because he can retire with no questions asked and shut alot of mouths.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts