Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tonight at 11pm ET on BET there will be a premier episode of The Iron Ring. A MMA Team Based Reality Show... pretty much a rip-off of the ultimate figher.

Anyway it will be on tonight and the coaches/managers.... are rappers?!?!:laugh::thumbsdown:

Managers are
Nelly
Ludacris
T.I.
Lil' Jon
Dipset and
Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather

WTF is this man?

Honestly?

I'm gonna check it out but I'm not expecting anything special

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Well this is one thing Floyd is doing that I will have zero part of. You lose me when you go that way, Floyd.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I watched about 5 minutes of it just cause nothing was on and I never saw floyd. But I wont support floyd in this. If he wants to promote that kind of stuff, good for him. But Im a boxing floyd fan.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
x2. This thread is to comment on the show not your personal feelings on Floyd's career choices. I hardly heard you making any noise when he went to WWE, like thats so much better than MMA:rolleyes:
For WWE he might as well be starring in a movie. I've never had any WWE fan on here saying WWE is so badass and boxing is on the decline, so I don't hate WWE as much as your beloved "sport."

·
Registered
10 Posts
23, and in college about to finish, so don't go that route. Are you 18 or 19 like I'm guessing your buddy Southpaw is? I can tell he's around the high school kid age, but I'm not sure about you Napa.
Actually, I'm only 17, but at least I act in a mature manner and avoid calling people douchebags out of the blue.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts