Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jesse Holland (MMAmania): How would you do in that type of role as a guy who notoriously loathes training?

Quinton ”Rampage” Jackson: I hate training. I’m not sayin’ I don’t train - I’m the hardest training guy in this sport but I don’t like it. I hate it. That’s why I have to whoop so much ass. That fool standing across from me in the Octagon made me train for so long just to fight them. Now they have to pay. It’s punishment dammit.

I love Mexicans: 10 questions with UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson at UFC blog for UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, pics and tickets — MMAmania.com

·
Registered
229 Posts
Jesse Holland (MMAmania): Dana White mentioned that he’s got “big plans” for you in the near future. What’s he alluding to?

Quinton ”Rampage” Jackson: I love Mexicans. I love tacos, burritos…I don’t know man, I don’t know what the hell Dana’s talkin’ about.

another good one lol

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Ohh yeah this guy is so hilraious hes prob my favourite mma fighter along with Forrest Griffin and Kid Yamamoto.

Every time you read a interview with him you start laughing ahaha.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
ItalianBull said:
When asked why Rampage decided to become a ufc fighter he replied "So I can get to beat the **** out of white people and not go to jail" (something like that) it didn't say if he was joking or not but either way... big :thumbsdown:
I think its actually kind of funny. In a sick way.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Hes just joking you cant take the guy seriously for real (well unless hes standing infront of you in a cage) but most of the hings he says are just him being funny.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ItalianBull said:
When asked why Rampage decided to become a ufc fighter he replied "So I can get to beat the **** out of white people and not go to jail" (something like that) it didn't say if he was joking or not but either way... big :thumbsdown:
I'm white and I think that's f'n hilarious!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts