Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Started collecting a few years ago. I have over 250 fights with some recorded from High Def for excellent quality. Here is a brief list of fights that I am trying to acquire that have been hard to find with my other suppliers.

K. Seabrooks v. T. Jacob (1987)
F. Liles v. T. Littles II (1996)
Monshipour v. Medjkoune (2004)
M. Hunter v. E. Pickering (2005)
A. Escanlante v. J. Hernandez (2006)
W. Gibbs v. L. Pierre (2006)
R. Williams v. A. Echols (2007)
T. Sakata v. R. Vasquez II (2007)
A. Hernandez v. L. Turner (2007)
N'Dou v. Rabah (2007)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Started collecting a few years ago. I have over 250 fights with some recorded from High Def for excellent quality. Here is a brief list of fights that I am trying to acquire that have been hard to find with my other suppliers.

K. Seabrooks v. T. Jacob (1987)
F. Liles v. T. Littles II (1996)
A. Arthur v. M. Gomez (2003)
Monshipour v. Medjkoune (2004)
A. Escanlante v. J. Hernandez (2006)
W. Gibbs v. L. Pierre (2006)
J. Moore v. M. Macklin (2006)
R. Williams v. A. Echols (2007)
T. Sakata v. R. Vasquez II (2007)
C. Johanneson v. M. Gomez (2007)
A. Hernandez v. L. Turner (2007)
A. Arthur v. S. Foster Jr. (2007)
N'Dou v. Rabah (2007)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Where do you live? If you're in Britain, like me, this is where I get mine from: Superstars of Boxing - Home. I also know someone else who can help with those :laugh: :laugh: TysonJones Boxing Fights for sale or trade. | Tyson, Jones jr, prince naseem, mayweather jr, barrera, gatti, leonard, hagler, holyfield, foreman, ali, cooney, frazier, delahoya and many more.. If you come back to the site remember that there are offical threads for this type of thing, the mods work hard to make sure everything runs smoothly :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I actually live in California. I will check the link that you gave me. I would kill to land any of those fights I mentioned.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I Have these fights from the list and can recoprd them in NTSC,if your interested in trading PM me

A. Arthur v. M. Gomez (2003)
J. Moore v. M. Macklin (2006)
C. Johanneson v. M. Gomez (2007)
A. Arthur v. S. Foster Jr. (2007)
N'Dou v. Rabah (2007)

Red Dragon

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Red Dragon - thanks for the response. I actually just made arrangements for 4 of the fights you listed. I would still be interested in trading for Hunter-Pickering and N'Dou-Rabah. Are you looking for anything in particular?

·
Registered
5 Posts
LEY23

Do you have a good copy of arguello v pryor 2,if not i'll send you a copy of both fights and maybe get something from you in the future.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do have a good DVD copy of Pryor-Arguello II. Do you live in the UK or US? I live in the US so it would be a NTSC format disc. Is there another fight you would like to even it out?

you can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Woller - Those are some hard to find fights! Do you have them in NTSC format? I would love to trade or straight out buy them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts