Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got tickets to Marquez v. Vasquez III. This is going to be the first pro fight I've ever attended. I'm excited as hell, and thats why your reading this.. because i don't really have anyone else to tell/brag to. Is anyone planning on going to this? i wish i knew how good my seats where but i had no idea what Section 9, row FF means.

are you guys excited for this fight?

-Melty

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I just got tickets to Marquez v. Vasquez III. This is going to be the first pro fight I've ever attended. I'm excited as hell, and thats why your reading this.. because i don't really have anyone else to tell/brag to. Is anyone planning on going to this? i wish i knew how good my seats where but i had no idea what Section 9, row FF means.

-Melty
hey good for you man.:thumbsup: your gonna have a blast. Ticketmaster - Seating Chart looks like your just off ringside. nice seats from what I can tell. for the money this fight is a great value.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yeah there are very few fights that guarantee a war.

Gatii vs Ward did
Castillo vs Corrales did
Barrera vs Morales did
And this one certanly does so have fun and please cheer my man Vazquez on when he knocks him out with a left hook.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts

-Melty
you're not a real fight fan if you're not excited about this fight;)

good for you, man!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
This cant fail to be a FOTY candidate!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts