Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
man screw you guys....droppin 40 n 50 k like u ballers...lol im just hatin right now.
Its alright though..I just bet a whopping 500 credits :laugh:

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
I see Andrade having too good a chance to win this, despite not being supposed to win. Really isn't worth betting on the not-so-sure-thing Bute with these odds, not at all.

·
Greatest of all times
1,006 Posts
come on mate. For you , that match was only 30 seconds ? All the fochin maatch Bute kicked his ass. In the10 round andrade was apple pie. He just didn`t diserved it. Ha ! Loo seeerrrrr

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
come on mate. For you , that match was only 30 seconds ? All the fochin maatch Bute kicked his ass. In the10 round andrade was apple pie. He just didn`t diserved it. Ha ! Loo seeerrrrr
You couldn't be more wrong man. Andrade was getting CLOWNED, but Bute made the mistake of trying to bank with a desperate man, and he got stopped. I picked Bute, and I'm saying Andrade deserved the win for that fight. It was really bad. Looked like some UK shitt.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
You couldn't be more wrong man. Andrade was getting CLOWNED, but Bute made the mistake of trying to bank with a desperate man, and he got stopped. I picked Bute, and I'm saying Andrade deserved the win for that fight. It was really bad. Looked like some UK shitt.
I didn't see the fight but I read the post fight article...I'm glad I didn't watch the fight...there's nothing worse than seeing a fixed fight...

·
Greatest of all times
1,006 Posts
Please watch again the video. And you`ll see that counting seconds from the first moment bute got down , at second 9 he was up.
All the match Andrade was boxing like a bum. No technique no nothing. He is just a steel chin. Bute knocked him down in 10th round. And we all know that even kessler didn`t knocked andrade down.
How can you say Andrade won this fight man ?
Bute`s mistake was his resistance . He was tired because he had to lose 9 pounds in 2 days..
If it will be a rematch Bute will not make the same mistake. And I`m sure he`ll win all the 12 rounds.

edit: and sorry for my bad english. It`s not my natural language. thx

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Please watch again the video. And you`ll see that counting seconds from the first moment bute got down , at second 9 he was up.
All the match Andrade was boxing like a bum. No technique no nothing. He is just a steel chin. Bute knocked him down in 10th round. And we all know that even kessler didn`t knocked andrade down.
Bute`s mistake was his resistance . He was tired because he had to lose 9 pounds in 2 days..
If it will be a rematch Bute will not make the same mistake. And I`m sure he`ll win all the 12 rounds.

I just had to Point out a few things that I disagree on. If you DO look at the tape yes he does get up around 8 or 9 but if the ref would have made him walk forward BUTE would have fallen on his face, there is no way he wouldve been able to stand up straight without using the corner or ropes for support, Even after the ref finished the count BUTE was wobbly walking to his corner.

If you look at the so called "knockdown" , Andrade was pushed while off balance causing a knockdown, there was no way in hell Bute was gonna knock Andrade down.

Andrade is no Bum, He does have to increase his workrate but he did pretty much what I said he would, walk Bute down and tire him out, He Knocked him out and was robbed, I was glad to see Andrade take it like a man and not stoop to the levels some fighters would have after such a robbery.

Things like this make really upset though, I back boxing to the fullest but I really have no Quarrel as to why people lose interest, too much BS sometimes.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I favor Bute in a rematch as well. I was just giving you a hard time in my last post bro. Also, your English is fine. :thumbsup:

Where are you from? My name is Shane by the way. Welcome to boxingforum! If you ever have any questions or need anything I will help you out!
-Shane
I just had to Point out a few things that I disagree on. If you DO look at the tape yes he does get up around 8 or 9 but if the ref would have made him walk forward BUTE would have fallen on his face, there is no way he wouldve been able to stand up straight without using the corner or ropes for support, Even after the ref finished the count BUTE was wobbly walking to his corner.

If you look at the so called "knockdown" , Andrade was pushed while off balance causing a knockdown, there was no way in hell Bute was gonna knock Andrade down.

Andrade is no Bum, He does have to increase his workrate but he did pretty much what I said he would, walk Bute down and tire him out, He Knocked him out and was robbed, I was glad to see Andrade take it like a man and not stoop to the levels some fighters would have after such a robbery.

Things like this make really upset though, I back boxing to the fullest but I really have no Quarrel as to why people lose interest, too much BS sometimes.
Good post my dude.

·
Greatest of all times
1,006 Posts
Hey Shane , thanks for the welcome. My name is Cristian and I`m from Romania. Some will say OOhhh , he`s from Romania , that`s explaining why he`s on Bute`s side.
Maybe I am , maybe not. What I can say you is that I`m trully mad , because our boxers , Lucian Bute and Adrian Diaconu, have the same issue. And all romanians have this issue.
They lose concentration , they`re in the front in the beginning but they can`t fight untill the end of the fight.
If they know they`re in front with more rounds they relax way too much. And that`s shamefull for a boxer.

And talking about this fight. Most of Andrade supporters say that he is the moral winner of the fight. But if he was really winning this fight by KO in the last second of the match... who was the moral winner of the match ?

Sorry again if my english is not that good. I`m still fighting with English grammar.

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
Hey Shane , thanks for the welcome. My name is Cristian and I`m from Romania. Some will say OOhhh , he`s from Romania , that`s explaining why he`s on Bute`s side.
Maybe I am , maybe not. What I can say you is that I`m trully mad , because our boxers , Lucian Bute and Adrian Diaconu, have the same issue. And all romanians have this issue.
They lose concentration , they`re in the front in the beginning but they can`t fight untill the end of the fight.
If they know they`re in front with more rounds they relax way too much. And that`s shamefull for a boxer.

And talking about this fight. Most of Andrade supporters say that he is the moral winner of the fight. But if he was really winning this fight by KO in the last second of the match... who was the moral winner of the match ?

Sorry again if my english is not that good. I`m still fighting with English grammar.
George Foreman lost every minute of every round against Michael Moore before becoming the oldest man to ever win the Heavyweight Championship. He deserved to win the fight, because a KO is the ultimate form of winning. George will forever be remembered for this performance.

So who really won the fight remains Andrade. You don't have to be the better boxer to win a fight, you just have to go out there and WIN. He did that, and he should be Champion.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
George Foreman lost every minute of every round against Michael Moore before becoming the oldest man to ever win the Heavyweight Championship. He deserved to win the fight, because a KO is the ultimate form of winning. George will forever be remembered for this performance.

So who really won the fight remains Andrade. You don't have to be the better boxer to win a fight, you just have to go out there and WIN. He did that, and he should be Champion.
Right on man :thumbsup: its all about the KO.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts