Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the lyrical legend is back, and he's shittin on everyone. I just got the new mixtape. Luda is putting all the dudes that use the vocorder to sing on blast. (T-gayne, Wayne, Snoop, etc). His album is due out in September I believe. This is just a taste of what's to come.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
T-Pain is a douche. I have to run karaoke and DJ sometimes and I hate the fact I have to play hip-hop and R&B because I hate it and find it retarded that 35-45 year old white people from a small town dance to it. Anyways, I digress. that stupid sound he gets with his voice is retarded and I wish poverty upon him.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
T-Pain is a douche. I have to run karaoke and DJ sometimes and I hate the fact I have to play hip-hop and R&B because I hate it and find it retarded that 35-45 year old white people from a small town dance to it. Anyways, I digress. that stupid sound he gets with his voice is retarded and I wish poverty upon him.
Hell yeah! I love this post because I can't stand all these guys using the vocorder shitt. It drives me crazy.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Tell me how you really feel. I actually dont mind the sound every now and then. It's something different.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lance I got you a copy of this new mixtape including all the unreleased tracks. I'll send it with the others.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Well the lyrical legend is back, and he's shittin on everyone. I just got the new mixtape. Luda is putting all the dudes that use the vocorder to sing on blast. (T-gayne, Wayne, Snoop, etc). His album is due out in September I believe. This is just a taste of what's to come.

The Outkast part was funny as hell.

Holy shitt this beat is straight fireeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Beat's decent. I would have loved it a few years ago.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Tell me how you really feel. I actually dont mind the sound every now and then. It's something different.
I mind it because there are tons of people with great pipes that need no assistance and aren't making a dime. F*kk that punk. I'll beat his fat ass myself.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Outkast part was funny as hell.

Beat's decent. I would have loved it a few years ago.
What's changed in those few years? You said "Cannon" is your favorite beat Wayne has ever spit on. I consider this along the same lines as the "Cannon" production. Just wonderin homie.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
What's changed in those few years? You said "Cannon" is your favorite beat Wayne has ever spit on. I consider this along the same lines as the "Cannon" production. Just wonderin homie.
I'm more into the underground stuff now (Pete Rock, Sean Price, Black Milk...don't worry if it doesn't ring bells) but these beats are def gangsta and I still know if I would have liked them or not. I only like the instrumental version of Cannon though lol.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm more into the underground stuff now (Pete Rock, Sean Price, Black Milk...don't worry if it doesn't ring bells) but these beats are def gangsta and I still know if I would have liked them or not. I only like the instrumental version of Cannon though lol.
Ahhhhh you had to take a shot at my boy huh? LOL. I can dig that. :thumbsup: I'm going to send you some of my productions when I finish them. I think you will like them.

·
Registered
472 Posts
luda has some decent tracks, that youtube video that was posted is funny, luda can alwasy make you laugh when listening, for the first time atleast, after that it gets old...

good to see someone make fun of the trash rappers out :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts