Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Lujan beat his ass like I predicted. A ton of guys picked Lujan, but not a lot did here. This further proves my point that Castillo has been washed up for years! Boring fight, but I'm glad Lujan won.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Yeah he done. I picked him. But thats more cuz I wanted to see him win. I was hoping he had a little left. Sadly that not case any more

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Hatton took the last gallon out of Castillo's tank. Feel bad to see a great champion go out like that.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Castillo needs to retire asap. He's finished, and he's killing what he's done in the sport by coming in overweight and losing to guys that he would have absolutely clowned in his prime.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Hatton took the last gallon out of Castillo's tank. Feel bad to see a great champion go out like that.
Yeah, he was done before that fight too. I think Lujan beats hatton lol.

Castillo needs to retire asap. He's finished, and he's killing what he's done in the sport by coming in overweight and losing to guys that he would have absolutely clowned in his prime.
On a serious note. I agree shane. Lujan just swamped him which shouldnt of happened. Bye Bye castillo.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lujan stops Hatton IMO. He's much better than Lazcano. Who was that guy that was telling me that Lujan had no chance tonight and that Castillo was going to clown him? I can't remember his name...

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Yeah I agree, Castillo didn't look good at all tonight. Needs to retire.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
It is sad to see the man that beat Mayweather and took part in one of the greatest modern day fights down at this level. I wish he would retire, but if I remember correctly, he takes care of his ten or so siblings, so he's probably going to keep fighting for those paychecks no matter how embarrassing it gets.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
It is sad to see the man that beat Mayweather and took part in one of the greatest modern day fights down at this level. I wish he would retire, but if I remember correctly, he takes care of his ten or so siblings, so he's probably going to keep fighting for those paychecks no matter how embarrassing it gets.
maybe his siblings need to get their lazy asses some jobs.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Mayweather would knock out this castillo.
You'll get no argument from me on that. I'll always appreciate him for three things: rising from the shadows as J.C. Chavez's sparring partner, beating Mayweather, and putting on an incredible show and deserving a win equally as much as Diego Corrales in one of the greatest fights ever. I'd rather forget the second fight with Chico, the third fight which never happened and gave us one less chance to see Chico, and his weak showing against Hatton.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
You'll get no argument from me on that. I'll always appreciate him for three things: rising from the shadows as J.C. Chavez's sparring partner, beating Mayweather, and putting on an incredible show and deserving a win equally as much as Diego Corrales in one of the greatest fights ever. I'd rather forget the second fight with Chico, the third fight which never happened and gave us one less chance to see Chico, and his weak showing against Hatton.
Castillo is pretty much done right now and I hope he keeps his word and retires, he clearly isnt in condition to compete at the top anymore. He's had some great moments in his career and his heart will always be remembered.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I agree man, except I've never scored that fight for castillo against mayweather but you make some valid points.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts