Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember Baby Joe Macy? Do you think he really could've beaten Iron Mike Tyson as he threatened to do?

Notes: Macy WAS undefeated at the time of his retirement and right around the same time, Tyson was knocked out by the underdog nobody Danny Williams!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
iq145 said:
Remember Baby Joe Macy? Do you think he really could've beaten Iron Mike Tyson as he threatened to do?

Notes: Macy WAS undefeated at the time of his retirement and right around the same time, Tyson was knocked out by the underdog nobody Danny Williams!

He is not retired he is still active. He fought 4 times this year I think.

I loved watchin Mesi fight before but since comin back from his suspension he is not the same fighter. He is slow & sluggish. No defense either. I dont think he can regain the form he once had.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry. Mesi, not Macy.

He was forced into retirement (banned) due to brain hemorrhages caused by repeated blows. He may've gotten a new boxing license in another country, but he's still not mainstream again.

{He's a Buffalonian, like me}

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have met Mesi, Bowe, and Holyfield. Mesi shows the least sign of Brain damage, of these three. Actually, Mesi acted like a normal human, or sort of, kinda of an Alec Baldwin wanna-be :cool:

Nice Guy, but he is not the same since he came back, he lacks some of his luster.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
iq145 said:
He was forced into retirement (banned) due to brain hemorrhages caused by repeated blows. He may've gotten a new boxing license in another country, but he's still not mainstream again.

{He's a Buffalonian, like me}

I know who he is & what happened. He has fought in Michigan , Arkansas, Canada & Puerto Rico in his comeback. He has not applied for a license yet in Vegas or NY. One was on ESPN & he looked slow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts