Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
That music is hard...I wonder who chose the music...can a brotha get some credit! Just like a B-Hop fan...take all the credit :laugh::cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Shane :thumbsup:, just giving a tribute to a great fighter. I'm going to try and do more with other fighters as well. I think RJ is going to be next.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That music is hard...I wonder who chose the music...can a brotha get some credit! Just like a B-Hop fan...take all the credit :laugh::cheeky4:
:laugh: Yeah the music was hard, it fit perfectly with the highlights :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I appreciate it fellas :thumbsup:, and Balistik let us know when you finish the video.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Wow this video was amazing man. The best tribute i've ever seen on youtube by far. You shouldve added some of his greatest fights in there it would've been really cool. Great job man. I'd love to watch more of your tributes in the future :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Real good vid. Nice touch at the end with the stare down that gave me chills when it was happening and again at the end with the Buffer voice over. The only thing is that, that Ghostface shitt is not a good look for this one.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Yeah you're right, I was looking for a song that would have a "champ" and "comeback" theme. It sounded alright at first but it seems to be out of place near the end of the vid. I think there's a better song out there. Thanks for the input :thumbsup: When I do another vid (RJ is probably next), I'll let you guys know. I've got a lot of songs and most of the time I'm stuck on which to choose from. Plus I don't have that many vids of certain fighters, so imma need a little hook-up from some you guys if it's not too much trouble. Thanks again

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.