Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This jus happned and its really pissin me off!!!! everytime i try to jump rope , i get a real quiry feeling in my stomach while im tryin to jump rope, it feels like im about to $***t on myself!!! and thats like a main workout in boxing so plz help.

and ps . the weird thing is that it doesnt happen when i run mmy mile....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ooo no ser lol i dont have dat ibs ( irital bowel symdrom .

·
Registered
841 Posts
Are you jumping up and down in one place continuously or are you shifting the weight from foot to foot and mixing it up like your supposed to???

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awww ure sposed to shift the weight i didnt kno that . im jumpin up down constantly ... whuts the best for me?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Jumping up and down isn't jump roping in boxing terms, you have to mix it up with weight shifts, crossovers, leg crossing, two rotations on one jump, running in place, and on and on. Kinda like your dancing. I can't really explain to you how to jump rope through typing, you have to see it.
If your at a gym, I'm sure there's some dudes in there that will be willing to show you.

Here I found some vids
This guy is a little clumsy, but is what good beneficial jump roping should look like YouTube - Jump Rope Training - RossTraining.com

This guy shows you what a beginner should look like, although he is the most retarded unskilled "certified boxing trainer" I've ever seen lol.
YouTube - Boxing Training Tips: Free Online Lessons for Beginners : Jump Rope Training for Boxing: Free Online Lessons

These are just some stupid little examples so don't take em seriously, you'll eventually get your own little rhythm going.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts